Question

Test answers within report

• 18 February 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi All!

My team is working on building a report and we cant quite figure out how to get it to populate what we need. Within individual courses, we’re able to pull reports for tests that include the users and their answers. We’ve added the same test from the CLOR to the end of multiple courses, and we’re looking to pull one report that incudes the users name, date of completion of test, and their answers for the test, sorted by the course name. Any thoughts on how/if this is possible?

Thanks!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

If you are using a SCORM course, I don’t think that you can get access to the individual answers for your assessments.

If you are creating the assessment in the LMS, the individual answers are available, however, they don’t come out in a scheduled report.  You have to go to Content Management > Reports > select the relevant training material > make the relevant choice under Export as.

Hope that helps.

Userlevel 2

Hi @KMallette ! Yes, we’ve created the assessment within Docebo and have been able to get the individual answers as reports from within the courses itself! 

I know you mentioned that they don't come out as a scheduled report, but do you happen to know of a work-around or if it is possible to get a report that includes test answers across multiple courses?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @KMallette ! Yes, we’ve created the assessment within Docebo and have been able to get the individual answers as reports from within the courses itself! 

I know you mentioned that they don't come out as a scheduled report, but do you happen to know of a work-around or if it is possible to get a report that includes test answers across multiple courses?

The work-around is as I’ve described it above, and it goes only for one course. You would have to combine the downloaded files into a single file outside of Content Management (for example, if you needed to create a Tableau dashboard, or send around the data to a group of mangers.

I do find it to be an awkward system, but it’s better than nothing I suppose. :-)