Skip to main content

Training Schedules

• 18 April 2023
  • 5 replies

What are you using to create your instructor led (VILT/Live) training schedules?
We have about 400 sessions delivered by 9 resources per month and approximately 60 different courses.  We need to address resource availability and skill sets.

Thank you for your response.

Bruce Ciemniecki

5 replies

Currently using Excel spreadsheet, but I'm wondering others know of a tool that can automate or streamline some of the manual work involved

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

have you looked at the My Calendar widget? It should display all sessions the user is booked into.

Hi Irnlab.  Thank you.  We use the Calendar widget after the schedules are completed and inputted into Decebo.  
We are in need of a tool that makes it easier to create the entire schedule that is then added to Docebo.

I am not aware of any Docebo management tools that help create the original schedule with all its course frequency requirements, customer/business holidays and resource restrictions.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Oh, got it...you need a resource management and conflict management tool...sadly Docebo does not have this. You can vote this idea if you like…

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

We've been using a scheduling tool called “Schedule it” for many years to manage our face-to-face training. You can use it to manage resources such as trainers and rooms, assign skills and prevent double bookings. We used to use Excel, but Schedule it has made our lives so much easier. We haven't connected it to Docebo yet because we keep classroom training and e-learning separate, but with all the connectivity options I'm pretty sure it would be possible to connect if you wanted to.