Skip to main content
Best Answer

User download an assignment

• 14 February 2023
  • 2 replies

Hello, 

My company is trying to track licensing for a specific state. The application will need different managers signatures. The user will first have to download a workbook, answer a few questions, and the application will have to be uploaded by one of the managers. I would like to have this done as an assignment, however, this same application will need to be downloaded and filled out by the user. Is it possible for the user to download an assignment that is uploaded by a manager or is there another way for it to be done?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

You can do something like this with assignments:

First, have the workbook as a training material, and have the user download the workbook and answer questions.  Then the user can upload the completed workbook into an assignment TM.

The managers can be listed as the instructors of the course, and then they can download the completed workbooks and if the user can continue on, the manager can upload the application in the feedback.

The user would be able to download the application from the assignment feedback.

The only downside is managers all being instructors in a course (unless they are all power users already and only have visibility to their own direct reports, then this might work out through power user permissions so that you don’t have to make a bunch of managers an instructor in a course). 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thank you. I am working on testing it now and it seems like it will work. Thank you for your help.