User Information Visible Only to Supervisor

• 19 July 2023
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m interested to hear ideas on how or if this type of idea is possible. I have read through several resources but so far haven’t found exactly what I need:

Concept: Housing user performance information within the user profile as an additional field (potentially) that is invisible to the user but visible to their direct supervisor (not all supervisors).

Some ways I thought about doing this:

1. Additional field with the file uploaded to the user profile that’s invisible -- BUT this would make it visible only to superadmins and therefore their direct supervisors would not be able to view the field. 
  2. Some type of sub branching -- I think this will likely be my best bet but I’m having trouble wrapping my head around it and determining the best way to go about it without causing serious nesting situations that could become out of the control in the future. 

To clarify - the performance information I would like to include would be a file that is filled in throughout the training process to determine the learners understanding and evaluate their performance through observational data.  

0 replies

Be the first to reply!