Best Answer

User Retaking Course

• 17 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

We have not launched Docebo yet and we just completed the soft launch.   If someone takes a course and then WANTS to retake it or just refer to material.  The only way they can get the information is clicking on the Scorm file.  Is this correct?  Do I need to be doing something different when I set up the course?

Thank you

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 17 August 2022, 19:34

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

No, as long as you don't limit the number of attempts on the content, they should be able to launch it at any time after it’s been completed. It will not update their sore though as Docebo only tracks 1 attempt for SCORM content. You can also “reset” them back to not started if you wish and in this case, the history is wide out and they can start the course anew.

I know this is old, but this approach is not optimal. If someone needs remedial training, we should be able to track multiple completions--i.e. a completion has a many to 1 relationship to a course. 

Example, person completes Safety training October 1. Safety incident occurs December. We want to track a second completion without wiping the first.

I understand there is the workaround of a new course for remedial courses, but this is not optimal.

thanks!