Best Answer

VILT & E-Learning

• 11 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi everyone, I am new to the community & I posted this in a different category in error. So, if you see this twice, my apologies. 

To be considered “certified” our learners must complete two VILT’s, multiple e-Learning modules, and an assessment. They will have additional e-Learning modules in their learning plan that are not attached to the initial certification but must be completed within 60 days. Once all modules have been completed, they will receive a learning plan certificate of completion.  

What is the best way to build this out?

I tried a true learning plan but had issues with adding two certifications (one to be certified, and the other for completing the learning plan). I tried a course, but I couldn’t figure out how to make both VILT’s a requirement for the certification. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

icon

Best answer by Bfarkas 14 January 2024, 22:42

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hmm, I am inclined to think that maybe multiple learning plans might be a route here, think of what you are trying to do as segments and break them down based on how you want to complete/certify?

@Bfarkas thank you for this suggestion. I wondered about this but also wondered if it would create confusion for the learner if everything wasn’t under one “roof”, so to speak.

However, this appears to be the only way I can accomplish what I want to do. It would be great if the platform could combine the benefits of a course build and add that to a true learning plan and vice versa. 

Thanks again for your response.