Best Answer

Waiting for Assessment Report?

• 25 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

I need to run a report to find how many assignments are still waiting for assessment.

I ran a Learners - Learning Material report but it only shows the assignment as Complete or Not Started.

Is this because I have it set so the learner can progress without a score?

We would like to audit our instructors. I am finding that many are just passing them without entering a score. And of course some aren’t going it to evaluate at all since it doesn’t stop the learners progression.

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 25 August 2022, 17:05

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

HI @tschoone have you looked at using the Task widget? This should show what evaluations are pending. As evaluations are either not started or done only don't think you can see an “in progress’ status thought

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Also, depending on how many superadmins are in your platform, you could look at potentially using the “Assignment waiting to be reviewed since N hours” notification and have it sent to superadmins after X number of days. You might get quite a few notifications with this route but is another potential option.

Userlevel 4
Badge

@jamie.morgan Although I appreciate being shown, it does not provide a report I can use to analyze (who the naughty instructors are who are not doing what they should). But you have inspired me to create a custom home page for our instructors that has this widget!  The design wheels are spinning, I think I can make a special page they will really appreciate! Thank you!
I will try the notification next.