Skip to main content

I’m creating a certification has expired notification and there are two shortcodes I don’t know: 

• >cert_item_name]
  • cert_item_type]

Where is the data taken from? How is the  cert_item_name] different from  cert_title]?

I want to see if I can use these shortcodes to add a name of the team that learners can send questions to regarding a specific certification. This would help since the same notification will apply to all certifications and I’d like to direct people to a relevant team depending on what certification the notification refers to. 

Hi @Dominika Anna when trying to figure out what the short codes display, I usually just copy them all in the email/notification and test the notification to see what the outputs are. Probably best for you to add data in all certification fields to make sure it will show in the notifications.

Not sure if this will help: https://help.docebo.com/hc/article_attachments/4418934185618/Notification_Details.pdf

Thanks! I’ll try your suggestion and include all the shortcodes. I had a look at certification fields but can only see name, code and description but perhaps I’m missing something. Will give it a go :)