Skip to main content

I am in the process of creating a quiz for commercial teams at my company. This will be done quarterly to ensure they understand the value and business case of new features and products. A problem we have ran into is that, if a user doesn’t pass, they have to redo the entire quiz. This becomes very cumbersome. Especially if the quiz is quite long. 

Unfortunately, there is no option in Docebo for the user to only do their wrong answers. They must redo the entire quiz. What are some ways to navigate this so users don’t have to constantly redo the entire quiz? 

Hello @EricSS, this is a great question, and I definitely see the value in something like this being built in as a Test Option in Docebo. It’s not currently, but once our Ideas Portal is back up later on in September, this would be an excellent Idea.

There is a way to very much do this though via a SCORM package or xAPI / LTI training material. Such a training material built in a third-party authoring suite / instructional design tool would have this option. An industry example that I only mention as a technical example would be the below from Articulate for their Storyline 360 product:

https://access.articulate.com/support/article/Storyline-360-Allow-Learners-to-Review-and-Retry-Only-Incorrect-Questions

I’ll also share your feedback with our Product team regarding having this as a native option for our Test training material. While I won’t have updates on this, and I still very much recommend making an Idea once the Portal is back up, I’m definitely submitting it to them as I think it’s a great idea! I’d also share this Knowledge Base article here that goes over the Test Options that are available currently.

Best of luck and please don’t hesitate to let me know if there’s anything else I can help with or if you have any feedback, questions or concerns on the above.

Best Regards,