Best Answer

When I click Learner View it automatically enrolls me in a course

• 12 March 2024
  • 2 replies

I am a Super Admin for our LMS. When I am in Course Management and I click “Learner View”, to see what the end-user sees in terms of dates available etc, when they search the catalogue, it automatically enrolls me on the course that I am looking at.

I started noticing this when my line manager kept getting e-mail alerts that I had enrolled on a number of courses. It seems to do this for any Super Admin who does this as she had the same issue.

If I have already completed the course, I can’t see the course at all from the end user’s perspective. Instead it just takes me to a record of when I completed the course.

Has anyone else noticed this problem please?

icon

Best answer by KMallette 12 March 2024, 18:37

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Lucy Hi, Lucy.  This is just what the platform does for all courses. I can see why it’s annoying, but I actually find it helpful in some ways.You can always unenroll yourself when you’ve completed your review.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Like @KMallette said, this is not a ‘Docebo Problem’ but intended behavior. Its another use case of sometimes having test users to go and view things comes in handy, or constant reset yourself :)