Skip to main content
Best Answer

Where can I find documentation on Query Builder API?

I want to use the Query Builder API to get to augment what I get from reports. Specifically to add the filter values to a few of the reports I am using. To use Query Builder I need data structures so I can code the SQL to get the data fields I need. To that end, I am looking for documentation on using Query Builder and/or data map for the tables/views that I need to query. 

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Unfortunately last time I asked this was accessible and available only for internal Docebo use. I understand the concerns of bad queries causing problems, but seems like a way to make sure to test in sandbox or have a proofing tool could mitigate from issues. 

Kind of hope some one posts telling me this has changed, but until then I often do combinations of  a report to start and then pull the other data needed from either other reports or api runs.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Thank you @Bfarkas. I am hoping someone from Docebo will officially chime in on this. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Understood, have you tried opening a support ticket then? That’s where I was told.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Did anyone get a positive response to getting access to the Query Builder tool?  Even if they only gave an account with “read” access, it would be very helpful.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Every time I bring it up, its an internal only tool….

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Can confirm that the query builder api is for internal use only. I would suggest submitting an idea though as it’s something that’s been requested (informally) before. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Here’s the idea to upvote: