Best Answer

Add notes from power user to individual user in course.

• 6 October 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

We are looking to use a course with a E-signature and annual certification for our Work at Home agreement.  The issue I am running into is sometimes there is notes added for special circumstances. I find options for the user to add a note but not having any luck finding a way for power users to add a note or comment for an individual on the course.

Any solutions?

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 6 October 2022, 17:11

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @BHDan other than using the “enrolment Additional fields” to capture notes, not sure what else is available...think the PU can see these but not sure if they can add/change these notes...

Userlevel 3
Badge

If I use enrolment Additional fields and create a text field, would other users be able to see comments from their peers? Hoping only power users can see user comments. And that a power user can comment on a single user. I’m reading through the KB now but some of that is unclear

Userlevel 3

I think personal notes would be a great add. We sometimes have to apply learners outside of their standards but audits bring them back to where they are supposed to be. It can be challenging. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Don’t the comments inout can be seen by other users...only those who can access “edit enrolment” can.