Skip to main content

I have created 2 e-Learning courses for a single topic, with one course designed for Tablet and one designed for PC/Laptop. I can see that when one is completed, the other is marked complete as intended, so that is what I want. 

My question is, can I create a report that will how me which specific course they completed of the equivalency? I am trying to determine how many people are choosing to complete using the Tablet vs. PC. In the reporting I have been testing, it shows both courses complete for the person regardless of which version they actually used.

Yes, in the Users-Courses reports, under the View Options tab Usage Statistics section, tick the Training Material Time (Sec) box.

This will show the time spent on the course training materials. It will be empty for courses that the user has not actually accessed but completed through equivalency

While I agree that the report can show whether the user interacted with the content, this is not always exact…

We really need a separate completion status for courses that were marked as complete by way of an equivalency...this would simply matters quite a bit.

posted this is ideas but no idea whether it’s actually be ing considered or not since it was closed

@erin.brisson @dklinger @dianex.gomez this is the confusion with tbh new ideas portal...