Best Answer

Disable "Discover how to improve your skills" popup

• 17 August 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,

New Docebo admin here - our team would like to find a way to disable the “Discover how to improve your skills” popup that shows up with new user login - this isn’t something we want to be a part of the user experience for our first learning group.

Has anyone been able to do this?

I’ve seen some posts about hiding it with custom CSS but it seems like there should be a more declarative way to disable it. It seems to be a part of the Skills Management tool but even as superadmin I can’t find any options for configuring that.

• Thanks,
    Andrew
icon

Best answer by awaegel 17 August 2021, 21:11

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 1

I believe I’ve answered my own question - disabling the ‘My Skills’ channel has the desired effect: Managing the Skills of Your Users

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

I believe I’ve answered my own question - disabling the ‘My Skills’ channel has the desired effect: https://help.docebo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020425520-Managing-the-Skills-of-Your-Users

Yes that’s it!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@awaegel I love it when a Community Member is able to find an answer to their own question, and I love it even more when that member takes the time to come back and help answer it for others in the future. Thank you! 🙌 

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Even though you have he “My Skills” disabled, it was still popping up when the user logged into the Docebo go.learn app. We found out that the app had to be updated and then the My Skills did not pop up.

Userlevel 3

I have a client and the My Skills channel is disabled and its still popping up. 
This is really frustrating my client. any other clues on how to disable this?

Just to clarify - We want to disable the Super Admin popup that is constantly asking the Super Admin to setup this feature.

I cant even pinpoint the correct element to be able to not display this in the CSS.

@Adam Ballhaussen I don’t suppose you have any wisdom on this one?