Skip to main content
Question

Group Description - Learner Visibility

• 5 July 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi All, 

I am new to Docebo, the first few weeks in! Yay!

We’re in the process of setting up groups and branches to assign content to learners, and I have a few questions about them. I'm looking for tips on best practices specifically for our use case. 

First Q: Do learners see the group description or even know that they are part of a group? It does not seem like they will, but I wanted to be sure. 

Looking for tips here: 

What would you tell yourself when you were setting up, or what do you wish you had known? 

More info: 

We’re a large business (2500+ users), but our primary use will be for our call center employees for their onboarding and continued training (for new product/process releases, compliance, skill building, etc.). If there’s anyone else out there who set up Docebo LMS for those types of things, primarily for a call center, I would love to hear about how you set up Users and groups or any other tips or tricks you’ve found along the way! 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Yes they can see what groups there are a part of on the Personal Summary page. You can choose to hide some of those tabs under Advanced Settings if you wish..

Yes they can see what groups there are a part of on the Personal Summary page. You can choose to hide some of those tabs under Advanced Settings if you wish..

Thanks so much!