Best Answer

Hide groups from Statistics

• 3 July 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3

Hi community,

I was wondering if there is some CSS code that can help me hide the groups from the learners in the Statistics in the My Activities page. If so, could you please share it with me?

icon

Best answer by pmo 3 July 2023, 16:13

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi @KaterinaT 

Try this: 

/**Hide Groups on my activites**/
#content > div.myactivities-sidebar > div > div.main > div > div > div.user-report-summary > div > div.user-report-info.span6 > div.user-report-info-data > div:nth-child(5) {display:none !important;}

Userlevel 3

Thank you very much for this! The issue I am experiencing now is that I paste the code in the CSS box, then click Save, it asks me to confirm, the page reloads but the code is not saved. I have tried this 4-5 times, same thing. Am I doing something wrong?

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@KaterinaT I would suggest restarting your browser and logging back into the LMS. If the issue still persists it’s likely a temporary issue but it might be worth raising a ticket with support. I do not think you’re doing anything wrong but the only thing I might be wary of is that there are two places that the code can be pasted and you want to make sure you’re pasting in the 7.0 section. Also you might want to make sure you’re posting it at the bottom of your css just to to ensure you know where it lives after you’ve pasted it.

Userlevel 3

Thank you very much for this, it now works! Greatly appreciate it!!!