How to get a report of question IDs of a Survey that’s in the Central repository?

Userlevel 5

Hi everyone, I’m Roberto Moscatelli from the Docebo Support team and I would like to share something about Survey in Central repository.

Currently, there isn't a report whereby you can retrieve the question_IDs of a Survey.

Anyway, there is a way to retrieve this information via API

You should catch the poll_id of the survey as shown below:

FkSj0wP4_mI4u6_I-uFesmnnuHZb9Grxo54CjRH-KYkiur8EuGCeZPnNnzO4wvC2PJ2lODJhqTk2AWA1ng5wLgXl0Aexn90eVoCX_RzfvNxyMFdsKwM67_t0640huE1DUhWYB4wo66cp9DVyzw

At the bottom left you can see that there is poll_id = 1:

FcZUBdYxb1B-73RyCc2zz62u6YuiKophve3bXFoMOoH6Ytt1T6Y0yzibkOSVqpEcvqguzhzQtZRBMmpcZsxbZcywlfQKba0P9YtM9u5Msk-v2IqTS7ZKOYBpXhW7xy9lz6RlXFaoFtSKxsM1OA

Then use the following API to retrieve the questions ID, inserting the poll_id that we’ve just retrieved:

GET/learn/v1/survey/{id_object}/answer

50UxL_1-K880zOtJUyWxHw_SE_VVKJbu51c-2etqf_4jQNGoLCymejnip5B61UU5wfum8axYlaOwj8Ei16op8ADgbYV2LGMyYZ5rKEo5ryF_OgS5NHyFYhrnUMpIhR84rQuHlKk4x1t2E6vr7w

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thanks for posting this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Going to tinker with this too!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Love looking through the URL’s on random system buttons to see what id’s are readily available :) Do this almost weekly for random tasks, always useful!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi everybody, it looks like this information is no longer available with the new central repository. Where can I find the ID now?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@roberto.moscatelli @erin.brisson 

This information is no longer accurate. Can we either get the endpoint updated to support the new Central Repository, OR, tell us how to find this poll_ID in some other manner? I need to use an API, not a report.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Looking into this @KMallette, stay tuned!