Best Answer

ILT course instructors - can you edit/remove leavers

• 26 September 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Good morning

I have just noticed that when I access one of our live learning (ILT) courses (that has many sessions) the course instructors area shows all instructors including those that have now left the business and therefore are inactive in Docebo. Is there a way to remove these people from the course instructors details? 

Thanks

Lucy 

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 26 September 2023, 15:45

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Docebo does a poor job of hiding inactive users since enrolments and training history is tied to strictly to user profiles...that said, I would assume that the only way to remove the instructors from that list would be to manually remove them from the sessions they were originally booked into. Not easy,, not elegant but that should work. Might be a good idea to post..??

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank you @lrnlab - I thought that this might be the only option - I was just hopeful that someone might have some fancy trick/workaround. 

I will post it as an idea for sure - it's very frustrating as we don’t really want to remove them individually from the sessions. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

thought about APIs as well but you would still need to run reports to know which instructors woudl need to be removed etc. so not a real time saver either way.

will look for the idea and vote it up for sure. Thx

Userlevel 1
Badge

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

did you mean to write “archived” or “achieved” ??

Userlevel 1
Badge

archived 🙈 can’t see how to edit it either

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

maybe sent a DM to @elliott.vickrey ?