Skip to main content
Question

Is there a way to show all upcoming ILT sessions (not just those enrolled in) using the Task List widget?

• 15 February 2022
  • 5 replies

Hello everyone,

We use the Task List widget on our main dashboard, and we have it set so that is displays all upcoming ILT sessions for the user. The widget itself currently only displays sessions that the user has actually enrolled into. 

I was wondering if there was a way to have it display all sessions that the user has access to, enrolled or not? We were looking for a way to use this as a way to promote upcoming ILT sessions that the users have access to and drive enrolment. 

Is this something that can be done?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Ahebert not that widget will display those but you can use the Catalogue widget and use the “calendar” display option to show all upcoming sessions in catalogues the user has access to.

Hi,

This is really insightful. However, is there a way to force set this view into agenda?

As we want it to be used such that users can easily sign up for these sessions.

All the help is appreciated​​​​​​​

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@rewire think that only works on the My Calendar widget...

@rewire think that only works on the My Calendar widget...

Hi,

Thanks for your rapid response.. This is unfortunately not quite what I am looking for.

The use case I want to cover is to have a page where users can see all upcoming sessions where they can enroll into. So lets say we have a catalog for a external client, then we want to list them all the sessions of the courses bound to the employees for that client.

This way we can keep all signups straight forward and as a direct call to action if they would first login.

We are currently looking into an additional signup tool together with a specific client, but this would perhaps give a lot off issues or complications because we have to link multiple tools together (which we dont really want to do (stay low code)).

Do you have any recommendations for this?

thanks in advance

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Your only option is to add the catalogue widget and set it to display in Calendar mode. You cannot set the default view of this widget though...it defaults to the Monthly view only