Question

Learning Paths Showing Up Twice in Dashboard - As a Learning Path and the Individual Courses

• 9 April 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Finally, As we’re creating Learning Plans, we’re finding that when a user enrolls in a Learning Plan, they see the Learning Plan itself AND all the individual courses delivered in their dashboard. We would prefer to only show the Learning Plan and not the individual courses under the LP. How did you get around this? 

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hello @kljenkins0502 -

If you’re using a Courses and Learning Plans widget in that screenshot, you can control what’s displayed within the widget. In the Admin menu, navigate to your page, select the ellipses then Edit on the widget, then change the Item Type to “Learning Plans Only.”

I’m not sure how you can change what’s displayed if you’re using a Catalog or a Channel widget, however.

I hope this helps.

Userlevel 1

Thanks @LNew - I’ll check into that! 

Userlevel 5
Badge

That is what we do, one list shows only LPs while others show courses with different statuses. I have a flow for users. From the upper left of their page showing assigned LPs, then a list of Courses In Progress, Courses Not Started and then Completed Courses. Along with support links and an overview of progress. Recently added a FAQ.

Userlevel 1

Thank you @dwilburn!!