Question

Report Listing at Event Level

• 31 March 2022
  • 5 replies

Greetings Everyone, have any of you come up with a way to build a report listing event activity?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

What kind of activity are you looking for? It is definitely an area lacking in the reports but you can get some basic things, for others I’ve had to do api setups to build reports. I think there’s a few ideas related to this, here’s one:

Bfarkas, thank you so much for taking the time to respond to my question. Some of our sessions have multiple events and even though we are able to mark the attendance ( present / absent ) the configured report pulls only at “session” level leaving the event data out. Any suggestions?

Userlevel 1

@ILonka S. did you get this figured out? We also have sessions with several events and need to see event data (such as the date, etc) in reporting so we can pull different attendance data, etc. and I’m not seeing a way to do this. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Pretty much handle this via API is the only way I know how to accomplish it currently, There are reports in progress it seems that should help eventually.

Userlevel 1

@Bfarkas Thank you!