Question

Changes to enrolments page on elearning courses!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Has anyone noticed the changes to the enrolments page/tab on elearning courses?

They’ve added some useful features, as we now having the ability to filter by group or branch, but they’ve removed the ability to be able to sort by completion date!

They’ve also removed the visual element of having the completion date on the enrolments page, which was really useful when I needed to quickly check completions dates without having to run a report…….!

4 replies

Yes, I just noticed that and to be honest I liked the previous layout better than this one, although you are right that it offers new ways of filtering. But I find this “smaller font” design as the old one which is used also in learning plans section...Anybody knows if this layout is a permanent one or will the design change to the previous one in the future?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Yes… what’s wrong with the layout ?

We are back to the old one and honestly it is bad ! we can not filter on date/status anymore !! 😡😡😡

Userlevel 3
Badge

I have to click on each user to see the enrollment dates !

What’s wrong with Docebo ?!

The modern way to use table is the users page layout :  where you see fields, and you can filter it efficiently

Userlevel 2
Badge

I’m hoping it’s a glitch as I’ve searched through the product updates and can’t see anything about changes to the enrolments page.

This is going to make my life a bit more complicated, especially when I’m doing routine auditing of course compliance etc!