Docebo Community Check-in: December 2021

• 16 December 2021
  • 0 replies
Docebo Community Check-in: December 2021
Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi everyone and happy December :snowflake:

Well...this is it, the final community check-in of 2021! There’s been so much going on inside the community and I can’t wait to share it all with you. Heads up, there’s a lot this month including a change to the December 2021 Release Readiness webinar (hint: it’s at the end!) So, grab your favourite beverage and/or snack and have a read through this month’s check-in as it’s jam-packed with valuable information, helpful resources and friendly reminders! 

:bulb: Ideas are here

The new idea experience has been live for a month now and we’re really excited about it! :tada: So far, we’ve received over 200 new ideas and, I’m happy to report, our team has reviewed each of them. Your ideas are incredibly important and, now that they are inside the community, it’s even easier to search, vote and share. Currently, we have a total of 587 ideas and here’s a breakdown for each status:

We’ve outlined the most important details about the new ideas experience, including all of the status definitions and what you need to know before submitting an idea, in this post:

:busts_in_silhouette: Members

Wait until you see this! Since the launch of the community (back in May), we’ve seen a steady average of new joins per week averaging around 15-25 members but in October that average climbed to 43 and in November it jumped to 90 (that’s a 109% increase!). In November, we had 358 new members join, which is the highest number of new joins we’ve seen (with a little help from our ideas migration), bringing our total registered members to over :one::eight::zero::zero:!! I mean, it’s truly amazing to see how much this community has grown in only 6 short months. Who else is looking forward to watching the growth over the next 6 months!? :raising_hand:  I know we (ok, mostly I) keep saying this but each and every one of you are contributing to the success of this community and it wouldn’t be what it is today without you. Thank you for your continued participation and engagement. :blue_heart: Bring on 2022! 

🏆  Leveling up

Congrats to everyone who has landed in the top 5 of our weekly leaderboard and to all those who have leveled up in their ranks throughout the past month :raised_hands: . For those of you who are new here, each week there’s a race to claim one of the top 5 spots for the week (resets every Sunday), unlike the all-time leaderboard that tracks your rank in real time and does not reset.

Here’s a look at the latest weekly leaderboard results :checkered_flag: :

✅ Questions & Answers

Over the past month, there were 110 questions asked and 35 have a Best Answer selected which equals 32% of questions were tagged with a Best Answer. Previously, it was 27% and I challenged everyone to see if we could increase it to 50%. Alright, I’ll admit, my last goal may have been a tad aggressive but although we didn’t hit it, we’re still trending in the right direction :chart_with_upwards_trend: .

So, our :new: goal is to try and get our percentage of questions answered to 40% by the next check-in.

I know we can do this!

Here are a few things to note to help us get there:

• Marking a Best Answer is important as it surfaces the answer to the top of all the replies, so that you can easily see the answer directly below the question.
  • If you are looking for opinions/best practices/advice, rather than a specific answer, make sure you choose ‘Conversation’ as the post type. (If you need a refresher on this, click here).
  • If there are multiple replies that could be the Best Answer, that’s ok. Pick the one that you found the most helpful.

💬  Help others

Members in this community thrive on helping each other and these posts are in need of some help :busts_in_silhouette: . Please take a look and see if you can help by leaving a reply.

⭐️ Most popular posts

Here are some of the top trending posts, have you seen them yet?

:newspaper:News and Announcements

If you haven’t already, we recommend you :pushpin: subscribe to this channel so you are notified when a new post is created in this category.

Here are the most recent ones, including the launch of our new Content Corner:

:loudspeaker: ICYMI

Check out some of the important posts we’ve made, including the launch of our new Product Research and Design category, handy Google Analytics guide and our new monthly ‘What’s in your sandbox?’. Be sure to check them out!

:question: Super Admins - Did you know...

Single-sign on has been enabled for Docebo Community and Docebo University which means Super Admins can now access both from within the Communication Center of their platform. One less password to remember :ballot_box_with_check:.  Additionally, Super Admins can also navigate directly to ‘Ideas’ with one click. 

Note: this works only if your email address matches your email in Docebo University and Community.

:arrow_forward: December 2021 Release Readiness is On-Demand

Each month we hold a live release readiness webinar to showcase the changes in the new release, however, due to the upcoming holidays, the December session will be recorded for you to view at your convenience. You’ll receive a link to the session recording via email in the next week which will also include a link to the December Release Roundup post (subscribe to this page to get notified when any new Product Update is published :bellhop: ). If you have any questions about the December release, please ask them in the roundup post. Thanks for your understanding!

Also, just a friendly reminder...

Well...that’s it (for now anyway)! Thanks for making it all the way to the end, I appreciate your time. I’m looking forward to what next year will bring for Docebo Community and I hope you’ll continue to be a part of it. :slight_smile:

And with that, all of us here at Docebo are sending you and your loved ones the warmest of wishes for a very merry holiday season :christmas_tree: and all the best for a happy New Year! 

See you in 2022! :wave:

P.S. If you found this check-in valuable, please give it a :thumbsup:. You can also leave a reply below with any questions/feedback/comments/suggestions.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!