👋 Introduce Yourself! | Meet the Community

Show first post

283 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Everyone, I am excited to join the Docebo Community!

1. What's your name? Teresa

2. What's your job title and industry? I am a Learning Administration Manager at MyCity Impact Inc. (We help charities help people).

3. How long have you used Docebo? Just started recently, but my company has already set up a learning platform and has been up and running.

4. Where are you located? Toronto, Ontario

5. In your opinion, what is the most underrated Docebo feature? I am sure I will find that out soon, but it’s just amazing the system itself to be able to help organizations to build resources and get more organized.

6. If you could have any one superpower, what would it be? I love HULK, but in terms of power, I think I’d like to be Ironman! 

7. (optional) What’s an interesting yet little-known fact about yourself? I have two cats and one dog and they are my work companions when I wfh.

Looking forward to connecting with everyone here! Have a wonderful day!

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi Everyone, I am excited to join the Docebo Community!

1. What's your name? Teresa

2. What's your job title and industry? I am a Learning Administration Manager at MyCity Impact Inc. (We help charities help people).

3. How long have you used Docebo? Just started recently, but my company has already set up a learning platform and has been up and running.

4. Where are you located? Toronto, Ontario

5. In your opinion, what is the most underrated Docebo feature? I am sure I will find that out soon, but it’s just amazing the system itself to be able to help organizations to build resources and get more organized.

6. If you could have any one superpower, what would it be? I love HULK, but in terms of power, I think I’d like to be Ironman! 

7. (optional) What’s an interesting yet little-known fact about yourself? I have two cats and one dog and they are my work companions when I wfh.

Looking forward to connecting with everyone here! Have a wonderful day!

So happy to have you here @teresa.mycity.org and thanks so much for posting your intro! I’m in Ottawa so not too far from you 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge

Big thanks to @abeach for posting their intro. Wanted to make sure it was also visible in this thread!

Curious @abeach, what kinds of things do you like to build?

Userlevel 2

@erin.brisson , Thanks for saying hi!
I grew up building homes with my family, so I really enjoy a bit of everything. These days, I mostly do smaller-scale things. For example, I built my husband a yarn-tufting loom during the pandemic and he taught himself how to make rugs and tufted wall hangings. 

Userlevel 1
  1. What's your name? Marilyn Miller

2. What's your job title and industry? Instructional Design, Home Appraisals

3. How long have you used Docebo? 1 month

4. Where are you located? Seattle, WA

5. In your opinion, what is the most underrated Docebo feature? Still figuring that one out. :) 

6. If you could have any one superpower, what would it be? Telekinetic Powers

7. (optional) What’s an interesting yet little-known fact about yourself? I used to train to be an opera singer.

Userlevel 2

Super Excited to join and be a part of this Community. I love Docebo and thrilled of our future as a company with this platform. 

1. What's your name? Jolene Weinstein

2. What's your job title and industry? Head of Sales, Real Estate

3. How long have you used Docebo? We are about to do our official launch on July 11 :) So just getting started.

4. Where are you located? Austin, TX

5. In your opinion, what is the most underrated Docebo feature? Loving Custom Pages and widgets. 

6. If you could have any one superpower, what would it be? I would love to just be able to smile at a person - and that smile would wipe away (bad emotions) pain and anger - and they have only education, logic left behind to help them move forward with better decisions for their future. 😀

7. (optional) What’s an interesting yet little-known fact about yourself? 💃🏼🕺🏽 - I played Freddie Mercury in a lip sync battle...

Userlevel 4

Hey there, community! 👋

It feels good to be here, right? We are so excited to have you here and to be building this community together. Let's start off by getting to know each other. This is a big community that is going to continue to grow, so I'd love for every new face to reply to this thread and share a bit about themselves.

Here are a few questions to get you started, but feel free to add whatever you'd like in the comments below!

1. What's your name?

2. What's your job title and industry?

3. How long have you used Docebo?

4. Where are you located?

5. In your opinion, what is the most underrated Docebo feature?

6. If you could have any one superpower, what would it be?

7. (optional) What’s an interesting yet little-known fact about yourself?

Once you've introduced yourself in this thread, go create your first post!

Pro tip: sort the thread by Newest First so that you can see replies from our newest community members

You can edit how reply threads are sorted via this dropdown

You may want to unsubscribe to this thread after you reply unless you would like to be emailed every time a new member introduces themselves!

To do so, simply toggle the Subscribe button off as it will automatically turn on after you post. You want the star to be white/empty as seen in the screenshot below.

I don’t blame you if you want to receive notifications for this thread! I have them turned on and love seeing every time a new member posts 🙂

You can toggle your subscription to any post you create or comment on. Toggling the Subscribe button off will prohibit you from receiving any further emails about the thread (you can resubscribe at any time)

1. What's your name?  Jenny Hill

2. What's your job title and industry?  Learning Management System (LMS) Manager, SAAS (Housecall Pro)

3. How long have you used Docebo? Started this month

4. Where are you located?  Colorado

5. In your opinion, what is the most underrated Docebo feature?  No idea yet!

6. If you could have any one superpower, what would it be?  Telekinesis

7. (optional) What’s an interesting yet little-known fact about yourself?  I make charcuterie boards on a dime and have a mean Martha Stewart streak!

Userlevel 4

2. What's your job title and industry?  Learning Management System (LMS) Manager, SAAS (Housecall Pro)

7. (optional) What’s an interesting yet little-known fact about yourself?  I make charcuterie boards on a dime and have a mean Martha Stewart streak!

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thanks for your intro @JHill1. We’re so glad you’re here :)

Userlevel 4
Badge
  1. What's your name? Nicole

2. What's your job title and industry? LMS Manager in the communications industry

3. How long have you used Docebo? Jan 2022

4. Where are you located? Ottawa, ON

5. In your opinion, what is the most underrated Docebo feature? Reusing the same module for multiple Learning Plans and also how quickly I can build an LP by doing so. 

6. If you could have any one superpower, what would it be? The ability to find anything; all mysteries solved. 

7. (optional) What’s an interesting yet little-known fact about yourself? I am a traditionally published YA author. 

Userlevel 7
Badge
  1. What's your name? Nicole

2. What's your job title and industry? LMS Manager in the communications industry

3. How long have you used Docebo? Jan 2022

4. Where are you located? Ottawa, ON

5. In your opinion, what is the most underrated Docebo feature? Reusing the same module for multiple Learning Plans and also how quickly I can build an LP by doing so. 

6. If you could have any one superpower, what would it be? The ability to find anything; all mysteries solved. 

7. (optional) What’s an interesting yet little-known fact about yourself? I am a traditionally published YA author. 

Thanks for taking a minute to introduce yourself @Nicole! Congrats on being just over halfway through your first year with Docebo! 

Userlevel 1

Hi All!  I’m just getting started and am currently working my way through Docebo University.   I have a lot to learn and am excited about the journey and the possibilities of this LMS.

1. What's your name? Ginger Grant

2. What's your job title and industry?  Professional Education Manager - medical device company

3. How long have you used Docebo? 1 month

4. Where are you located? Ocean Pines, MD

5. In your opinion, what is the most underrated Docebo feature? Too new to say. :) 

6. If you could have any one superpower, what would it be? The ability to make anyone I meet feel good

7. (optional) What’s an interesting yet little-known fact about yourself?  I would love to hike the Appalachian trail from Maine to Georgia

Userlevel 7
Badge +5
  1. (optional) What’s an interesting yet little-known fact about yourself?  I would love to hike the Appalachian trail from Maine to Georgia

That’s a really long walk. I am exhausted thinking about it.

I have heard that  “hike”  is just the name for a walk that sucks. 

Is that true? 😆

Welcome!

Userlevel 1

Hi Greg!  You made me laugh today.  My hiking really is just another name for walk but in the wilderness with the sights, smells and sounds of a beautiful forest while feeling the strength of my feet on the ground and the bliss of my head “in the clouds.”  Definitely doesn’t suck :)  With that I’m not going to do it all straight through, just one section at a time until I make it!  

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi All!  I’m just getting started and am currently working my way through Docebo University.   I have a lot to learn and am excited about the journey and the possibilities of this LMS.

1. What's your name? Ginger Grant

2. What's your job title and industry?  Professional Education Manager - medical device company

3. How long have you used Docebo? 1 month

4. Where are you located? Ocean Pines, MD

5. In your opinion, what is the most underrated Docebo feature? Too new to say. :) 

6. If you could have any one superpower, what would it be? The ability to make anyone I meet feel good

7. (optional) What’s an interesting yet little-known fact about yourself?  I would love to hike the Appalachian trail from Maine to Georgia

We’re so glad you are here @gingergrant

Userlevel 2
  1. What's your name? Cynthia Peterson

2. What's your job title and industry? LMS Admin - Automotive

4. Where are you located? Atlanta, GA

5. In your opinion, what is the most underrated Docebo feature? I don’t know. I’m still taking courses about the system before I can work in PROD.

6. If you could have any one superpower, what would it be? Blink my eyes and what I needed would be done.

7. (optional) What’s an interesting yet little-known fact about yourself? I skydive.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5
  1. If you could have any one superpower, what would it be? Blink my eyes and what I needed would be done.

All I could think of was this… Am I dating myself..?

Ha ha - Welcome!

Userlevel 2

Exactly….I like her

Userlevel 7
Badge
  1. What's your name? Cynthia Peterson

2. What's your job title and industry? LMS Admin - Automotive

4. Where are you located? Atlanta, GA

5. In your opinion, what is the most underrated Docebo feature? I don’t know. I’m still taking courses about the system before I can work in PROD.

6. If you could have any one superpower, what would it be? Blink my eyes and what I needed would be done.

7. (optional) What’s an interesting yet little-known fact about yourself? I skydive.

Hi @C0PanaS! Thanks for taking a minute to introduce yourself. I’ve never been skydiving and I’m not sure if I ever will. How many dives have you had?

Userlevel 4

Hey everyone! My name is Samantha Murray, I recently joined Docebo as a Solutions Marketing Manager for all things external education (customer, partner, member, etc). I was previously Head of Global Customer Education at Shopify, and I’m a Customer Education Consultant for scaling startups. You could say I know a thing or two about customer education so I’m happy to be a resource to anyone in the community who’s looking for support and ideas!

I’m based in Ottawa, Canada and while I’m new to Docebo’s product suite, I understand the LMS/LXP market quite well. Given that I’m not yet an expert on Docebo’s products, I’ll answer the next question a little bit differently: I think the most underrated strategy in a customer education program is content personalization. This is a topic I love to chat about so feel free to reach out!

If I could have one superpower, it would be to slow down time so I could accomplish more things in a day. And my interesting little-known fact is that I used to be a competitive figure skater.

Excited to be here to share knowledge with and learn from this wonderful community!

Userlevel 4

Hey everyone! Absolutely thrilled to be here and meet all of you. I began my journey at Docebo just a month ago and I’m loving it. Now here I go:

1. What's your name? Sam Amin

2. What's your job title and industry? Senior Product Marketing Manager, Learn, SaaS (Docebo)

3. How long have you used Docebo? 1 Month 

4. Where are you located? TorontoT.O., T-Dot, The 6ix 

5. In your opinion, what is the most underrated Docebo feature? This isn’t just a feature so maybe I’m cheating with this one, but shoutout to Discover Coach & Share. The ability for it to empower various stakeholders be it your teams, experts, customers, etc. in their learning journeys is just staggering!

6. If you could have any one superpower, what would it be? Super strength….(channeling Luisa Madrigal from Encanto here)

7. (optional) What’s an interesting yet little-known fact about yourself? I come from a family of professional classical music singers and ALMOST decided to become a singer myself.

Looking forward to getting to know all of you, share exciting updates and guide you through your tech journeys!

Hello Everyone,

I am excited to be a part of this community!

1. What's your name? Althea Palomino

2. What's your job title and industry? Healthcare

3. How long have you used Docebo? less than a year

4. Where are you located? Atlanta, GA

5. In your opinion, what is the most underrated Docebo feature? - I do not have enough experience using Docebo to answer this question.

6. If you could have any one superpower, what would it be? To inspire everyone to love reading like I do.

7. (optional) What’s an interesting yet little-known fact about yourself? I love to read and will do so in just about any setting:)

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hello Everyone,

I am excited to be a part of this community!

1. What's your name? Althea Palomino

2. What's your job title and industry? Healthcare

3. How long have you used Docebo? less than a year

4. Where are you located? Atlanta, GA

5. In your opinion, what is the most underrated Docebo feature? - I do not have enough experience using Docebo to answer this question.

6. If you could have any one superpower, what would it be? To inspire everyone to love reading like I do.

7. (optional) What’s an interesting yet little-known fact about yourself? I love to read and will do so in just about any setting:)

Welcome to Docebo Community! Thank you so much for taking a minute to introduce yourself. We’re so glad you’re here.😀

Userlevel 1

Hi everyone! 👋🏻 I am exited of being part of this community. It’s been 2 month already since my first approach with this amazing LMS and I hope I may contribute to this community in the close future.

What's your name? Ezekiel.

What's your job title and industry? I am the Learning Operations Manager of and educational cybersecurity company.

How long have you used Docebo? 2 months.

Where are you located? Tel Aviv, Israel.

In your opinion, what is the most underrated Docebo feature? Not sure yet about this answer. 

If you could have any one superpower, what would it be? Considering that I am Argentinean and currently living in Israel, I would say teleportation 🤣.

(optional) What’s an interesting yet little-known fact about yourself? I am a music producer and musician who is working in the cybersecurity field. 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi everyone! 👋🏻 I am exited of being part of this community. It’s been 2 month already since my first approach with this amazing LMS and I hope I may contribute to this community in the close future.

What's your name? Ezekiel.

What's your job title and industry? I am the Learning Operations Manager of and educational cybersecurity company.

How long have you used Docebo? 2 months.

Where are you located? Tel Aviv, Israel.

In your opinion, what is the most underrated Docebo feature? Not sure yet about this answer. 

If you could have any one superpower, what would it be? Considering that I am Argentinean and currently living in Israel, I would say teleportation 🤣.

(optional) What’s an interesting yet little-known fact about yourself? I am a music producer and musician who is working in the cybersecurity field. 

So happy to have you here @Zeke! Have you been in Tel Aviv your whole life?