Skip to main content

The weekly leaderboard results are in from last week. Check out the top 5, number of new members and everyone that took their ranks to the next level! :arrow_down:

:checkered_flag:The top 5 from the leaderboard last week were:

1. @Bfarkas  
  2. @gstager    
  3. @modonetwork :new:
  4. @dklinger          
  5. @lrnlab         

For the third consecutive week, @Bfarkas beat out @gstager @dklinger and @lrnlab for the number one spot. Way to go! We also welcomed @modonetwork into the top 5 for the very first time. Congratulations!! :relaxed:

:wave: Welcome to our newest members

We hit our goal last week as we welcomed 51 new members :fire:. We’re so glad you found this community and we hope that it will become a valuable resource for you. Oh and we’d love to learn a little more about you so please take a minute to post your introduction!

:trophy: Leveling Up

Last week, we had 9 members take their ranks to the next level which deserves some special :speaking_head: recognition. 

@rhunt79   - Newcomer  :point_right: Novice I 

@cfriedman  - Newcomer  :point_right: Novice I 

@jonv  - Newcomer  :point_right: Novice I 

@cgleichner  - Newcomer  :point_right: Novice I 

@ejpopper  - Newcomer  :point_right: Novice I 

@sbessen  - Newcomer  :point_right: Novice II 

@rtayag  -  Newcomer  :point_right: Novice II

@Jeremy.DeLong  -  Novice II  :point_right:  Novice III 

@julied  -  Novice II  :point_right:  Contributor I 

Great job everyone! Plus, @cgleichner and @ejpopper didn’t waste any time and leveled up in their very first week! :comet:

Off to the races this week is @catherinepauwels with @IanMonk @MCSTFS @Melchiorre and @ejacquet not far behind! Let the friendly competition begin :hourglass_flowing_sand:

For all our new members (or anyone in need of a refresher), check out this post that explains points and badges in the community!

Be the first to reply!