[Poll] Interest in virtual Docebo Community Social Event

• 16 October 2023
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Happy Monday!!

I am looking to determine if there is interest in hosting a virtual Docebo Community social next month. This would be an opportunity to meet and interact with your community team as well as each other. We’d bring a few questions to start us off and and then we’d give time for you to provide feedback on Docebo Community and any thoughts you have on how we can improve.

Please let us know if you’d be interested in attending a virtual Docebo Community social in November 2023 (most likely on a Wednesday or Friday).

Thank you 🙂

(Poll responses are anonymous)

I am interested in attending a virtual Docebo Community social in November 2023.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @erin.brisson Do you have an idea of what time the social would take place? This information would be helpful for community members in different time zones.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hey @Daniel, depending on interest, we could do 2 to ensure most time zones are covered! There hasn’t been many votes so far so hopefully more people will vote :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Small group response means it turns into an in person in Hawaii right? :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

In person in Hawaii sounds great 🙂

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Small group response means it turns into an in person in Hawaii right? :)

Yes, sponsored by FarkTools! 😃

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@mark ha, gonna need a few more root beers to swing that :)

Userlevel 7
Badge

Wow, big thanks to everyone who completed the poll. I’m happy to report that 100% of respondents said yes! Looking forward to this :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Ha! I was scrolling past this last night and thought to myself, it is an interesting poll since who is going to take the time to say ‘No’, someone REALLY doesn’t like gatherings :)

Userlevel 7
Badge

I’d appreciate anyone saying no, though (it is anonymous), as it would help me see if the no’s outweigh the yes’s...thankfully, this wasn’t the case 😉