✅ [Resolved] Multiple Email Notifications for Product Updates

• 7 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

✅  This should now be fully resolved. If you continue to receive multiple email notifications for Product Update posts, please let me know. Thank you all so very much for your patience!

Hi Docebo Community, there is an ongoing issue with the email notification when a new Product Update post is published.

All subscribers to the Product Updates category are receiving three separate email notifications each time a new post is published.

We are aware of the issue and are working closely with our platform provider to determine the root cause so the issue can be resolved as quickly as possible.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for you patience. An update will be provided in this post as soon as it’s available.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hey all, so I wanted to let you know that there hasn’t been an update to this but I know the team is actively investigating and we are hoping for a resolution soon. Many thanks for your patience and understanding!

Userlevel 7
Badge

I was just informed that a fix has been put in place and testing has begun. Hopefully this fix will resolve the issue. I’ll update this post once testing is confirmed.

Userlevel 7
Badge

A new Product Update was posted this morning and it looks like the implemented fix has only partially resolved the issue as subscribers now receive 2 notifications instead of 3. Based off this, they are now working to fully resolve this issue.  

Userlevel 7
Badge

This should now be fully resolved. If you continue to receive multiple email notifications for Product Update posts, please let me know. Thank you all so very much for your patience!