Skip to main content

#feels

Are all servers down? Our site is completely crashed and it looks like Docebo University is as well. 

Is anyone else getting a lot of Server Errors?

Oh good! I was worried it was just me. Oddly the server status shows green by docebo.

It may have been my fault y’all and if so I’m sorry.

I was trying to run a big enrollments import (four 2.5mb files) and the system seemed unhappy about it.

It may have been my fault y’all and if so I’m sorry.

I was trying to run a big enrollments import (four 2.5mb files) and the system seemed unhappy about it.

10 mb? That shouldn’t have taken out the servers - unless you’re using something from the movie Independence Day…

I have been getting random server errors for the last few minutes when working in course management. I just started getting 500 server errors and a “Bad configuration error”

I have been getting random server errors for the last few minutes when working in course management. I just started getting 500 server errors and a “Bad configuration error”

If you want to see it get worse, refresh your browser window :D 

I am getting this:

Bad Configuration (1002). Anyone else?

Um… not to be bossy or nothin, but shouldn’t someone update the server status page?

And https://status.docebo.com shows green across the board. 

Has anyone contacted support?

Experiencing the same things here.  Was about to do a mass enrollment but the system started throwing all sorts of errors.  

• Tons of Server Errors
  • Bad Configurations
  • Ouch! Something went wrong 500
  • There was a problem with the login process

And yes, refresh only made it worse.  

Support is aware.

The Docebo System Status page is updated now: https://status.docebo.com/

I just completed a successful session upload when using Edge. I hadn’t tried Edge yet - I was using Chrome on Windows 11. 

System appears up and working; support notified me of this.

However, their team is still investigating as it appears intermittent.

Anyone still having issues here? I’m missing my live chat support option but other than that things look good!

I bought myself an xbox as a reward for surviving yesterday. They’re half price at verizon, $149.99!

So far so good today.  My live chat came back yesterday afternoon.