Best Answer

Voting Up Anybody?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

It is beyond 4 on Thursday - some think it is the new Friday...so I wanted to keep this on your radar.

Come and join @steveninfinger and I as we try to get more votes on your ideas.

We are happy to see the participation already - but we are looking forward to hearing from even more of you...

icon

Best answer by dklinger 3 June 2022, 15:14

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Wheres you @lrnlab? And @gstager ? And @Bfarkas ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Meh - it is only 1530 hours at the moment from my chair...

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hey @dklinger not sure I can commit to 1.5 hours but I will send you the form anyway and go from there. thx

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

What you thinkin’ @Annarose.Peterson ? You got an idea or two that needs some votes on it? And@alekwo? What do you say? Can you spare some time for a good cause???

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

And then let’s get ye old Taleo buddies out of the stryofoam - what says you @Eric M VanAuken? @gordon.cooke? @lhubbard?

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

And then let’s get ye old Taleo buddies out of the stryofoam - what says you @Eric M VanAuken@gordon.cooke@lhubbard?

Man, I’m all out of new ideas, but I can at least bring 2 brain cells to the cause.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

….Man, I’m all out of new ideas, but I can at least bring 2 brain cells to the cause.

Thank you as always Lynn...

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

What you thinkin’ @Annarose.Peterson ? You got an idea or two that needs some votes on it? And@alekwo? What do you say? Can you spare some time for a good cause???

Thanks for the shout out!  I submitted for two ideas.  Unfortunately, I will be OOO on the 17th, so I won’t be able to attend the actual event!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Feenix73, how about you? I know you have some good ideas!