🏆 Weekly Leaderboard Results

• 8 December 2021
  • 0 replies
🏆 Weekly Leaderboard Results
Userlevel 7
Badge

The below results are from the week of November 29 - December 3.

It was a close race to the finish last week. Check out who made it into the leaderboard and took their ranks to the next level! :chart_with_upwards_trend:

:checkered_flag:The top 5 from the leaderboard last week were:

1. @lrnlab
  2. @dklinger 
  3. @gstager 
  4. @JZenker 
  5. @cathyp 

Congrats to @lrnlab @dklinger and @JZenker for holding on to another consecutive weekly leaderboard finish. Look out though, there are two new faces in town! @gstager and @cathyp landed one of the top 5 spots for their first time last week. Great work! :raised_hands:

:wave: Welcome to our newest members

Last week, we said hello to 51 new members! :relaxed: Big thanks to @JGildea and @k.rivers for taking a minute to introduce themselves. We hope you’ll consider posting an intro so we can get to know you a little better!

:trophy: Leveling Up

Last week, we had 15 members move up in their ranks. That’s right, we see you  :eyes:

@sajeesbasha  - Newcomer  :point_right: Novice I 

@karilynnrussell  - Newcomer  :point_right: Novice I 

@alightbsas  - Newcomer  :point_right: Novice I 

@mditommaso   - Newcomer  :point_right: Novice I 

@telias  - Newcomer  :point_right: Novice I 

@D2Sjason - Newcomer  :point_right: Novice I 

@sherryhall  -  Newcomer  :point_right: Novice I

@mibister    -  Newcomer  :point_right: Novice I

@alex.driggs  -  Newcomer  :point_right: Novice II

@kjanderson  -  Newcomer  :point_right: Novice II 

@Lucy.blake  -  Novice I  :point_right: Contributor II 

@Stephen.Barton  -  Novice I  :point_right: Novice II

@cathyp  -  Novice II  :point_right: Novice III 

@JGildea  -  Novice II  :point_right: Novice III 

@gstager   -  Novice III  :point_right: Contributor III 

Way to take your ranks to the next level everyone! :clap:

:loudspeaker: Shoutouts:

• @sajeesbasha flew right past the Newcomer rank and into Novice I in their very first week :airplane:
  • not far behind is @alex.driggs who took their rank to the next level in only their second week in the community :arrow_up:
  • our biggest shoutout, though, goes to @gstager who has only been with us for 3 weeks and has leveled up each week since joining :fire:. Challenge extended, can @gstager make it 4 straight weeks!?

Who will level up and/or make it into the top 5 this week? It could be YOU :point_left:

For all our new members (or anyone in need of a refresher), check out this post that explains points and badges in the community!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!