🏆 Weekly Leaderboard Results [Dec. 13-17]

• 21 December 2021
  • 0 replies
🏆  Weekly Leaderboard Results [Dec. 13-17]
Userlevel 7
Badge

Take :v: and check out who earned their way into the top 5 from last week (there’s 3 newbies!), as well as our new members and all those that climbed to a new rank.

:checkered_flag:The top 5 from the leaderboard last week were:

1. @Chelsy Koshy :new:
  2. @janina.zielecki :new:
  3. @lrnlab 
  4. @dklinger
  5. @sjennings78 :new:

We had 3 members make it into the top 5 last week for the first time (since we started these leaderboard updates back in August). :tada: Congrats to @Chelsy Koshy for grabbing #1 at the beginning of the week and holding it until the end!! @janina.zielecki and @sjennings78 also claimed their first top 5 finish. And, clearly, there is still a (friendly) competition between @lrnlab and @dklinger going on (this one is fun to watch :wrestlers:). Way to go everyone! :thumbsup:

:wave: Welcome to our newest members

We had another jump in registrations last week, welcoming 53 new members! Shoutout to @bjohnson174 for taking a minute to introduce herself. Have a read or post your own and, you never know, your intro post may be all you need to help you rank up. :wink:

:trophy: Leveling Up

Speaking of ranking up, check out the 24 members who leveled up last week. Yup, we see you :eyes: 

@bjohnson174  - Newcomer  :point_right: Novice I 

@Alex.Robertshaw  - Newcomer  :point_right: Novice I 

@proxburgh  - Newcomer  :point_right: Novice I 

@joshsanderson  - Newcomer  :point_right: Novice I 

@Merejay  - Newcomer  :point_right: Novice I 

@haziehalim  - Newcomer  :point_right: Novice II 

@telias  - Novice II  :point_right: Novice III 

@zhou80bin   -  Novice I  :point_right: Novice II 

@tommyVan   -  Novice I  :point_right: Novice II 

@JenWadsworth   - Novice I  :point_right: Novice II 

@oferkenig   - Novice I  :point_right: Novice II 

@mibister  -  Novice I  :point_right: Novice II 

@The21Dealer   -  Novice II  :point_right: Novice III 

@abaumgard  -  Novice II  :point_right: Novice III 

@dominyza  -  Novice II  :point_right: Novice III 

@malicm  -  Novice II  :point_right: Novice III 

@david.stock  -  Novice II  :point_right: Novice III 

@rogergreenlee  -  Novice II  :point_right: Novice III 

@Chelsy Koshy  -  Novice II  :point_right: Contributor II 

@cathyp  -  Contributor I  :point_right: Contributor III

@nicole.roman - Contributor II  :point_right: Contributor III 

@Lucy.blake  -  Contributor II  :point_right: Influencer I 

@gstager   -  Influencer II  :point_right: Helper I

@lrnlab  -  Hero I  :point_right: Hero II 

Congratulations to each one of you for moving up in your rank! It’s an accomplishment you should be proud of :relaxed:

:loudspeaker: Shoutouts:

• @bjohnson174 flew right past Newcomer into Novice in her first week (thanks to her intro!) :airplane_departure:
  • @Chelsy Koshy @malicm and @The21Dealer all loved the feeling of ranking up that they did it for the 2nd week in a row :right_facing_fist::left_facing_fist:
  • @telias accomplished their 3rd week in a row and @cathyp hit her 4th consecutive week. Wow! :fire:
  • Guess what? @gstager did it again. He faced the challenge head on and has now ranked up in all 5 weeks of being part of this community. Incredible. right?! Do I dare challenge @gstager again for the 6th week!? You’ll find out in next week’s leaderboard results (Dec 20-24). :bar_chart:
  • Meanwhile, @lrnlab is quietly making his way to the very top and is now only one rank away from the highest rank we have, Hero III. Let’s cheer him on! :clap:

Leading the charge this week so far is @gstager and not far behind is @Lucy.blake @Loupetron @alekwo and @Jihane. Who will hold their top spot this week!?

For all our new members (or anyone in need of a refresher), check out this post that explains points and badges in the community!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!