🏆 Weekly Leaderboard Update - Oct 4, 2021

• 4 October 2021
  • 0 replies
🏆 Weekly Leaderboard Update - Oct 4, 2021
Userlevel 7
Badge

Welcome to October 🍁

It’s the first week of October which means we need to take a look back to see our results from last week. We only had a handful level up last week but take a look at the number of new members! 

:checkered_flag:The top 5 from the leaderboard last week were:

1. @lrnlab
  2. @dklinger
  3. @pmo
  4. @alekwo
  5. @Marco.T

For the past 3 weeks, we’ve seen a sprint to the top from @lrnlab @dklinger and @alekwo. Way to hold your spots in the top 5!

For all our newbies, there are two types of leaderboards: all-time and weekly. For the weekly, you have the chance to claim your spot in the top 5 by how engaged you are in the community that week before it resets on Sunday night. Then, on Monday’s, I share this weekly post to recognize those that worked their way into the top 5 from the previous week...:loudspeaker: it’s a big accomplishment! 

:wave: Welcome to our newest members

I had to triple check this count because I couldn’t believe it. Last week, we said hello to 57 new members :tada: ! Wow, that’s the most since we started these leaderboard updates in August! A big Docebo Community welcome to every single one of you :blue_heart:. We are so glad you found us and we can’t wait to get to know you better. Which one of you will be the first to say hello and tell us a little bit about yourself? 

:trophy: Leveling Up

It was a quiet week last week but there were two of you that moved :arrow_up: in your ranks! 

@shenry  - Newcomer  :point_right: Novice I

@cattaylor  - Newcomer :point_right: Novice I

Congratulations to you both! :clap:

In this brand new week, @alekwo is leading the way with @JayKolbenson @steveninfinger and @jckemv not far behind. Can @alekwo hold on to the top spot?

It’s also Day 1 of Inspire 2021 and the community is already buzzing :bee: . Stay tuned for more posts from Inspire where we can continue the conversations from these sessions!

Here are a couple of them already:

0 replies

Be the first to reply!