What platform is the Docebo Community built on?

Userlevel 5
Badge
  • Contributor II
  • 41 replies

Not directly Docebo related, but I am interested to know which platform you have built the community on. We are looking to add Community to our Knowledge options and I like the feel of this community.

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I had same question! Looks like a fabulous implementation of Salesforce Communities. If so, it’s the best implementation of one I’ve seen (and I’ve been reviewing any I can find). Docebians - please let us know!

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@mwd So my understanding is that is built using Insided. I too, think this community is one of the best implementations I’ve seen. I have always been interested in seeing how Docebo is going about their tech stack - LMS for Docebo U (obviously), Zendesk for the knowledge base and support tickets), and now Insided for the community. We started down the Zendesk route for our KB and for chat and support. It’s working. But I think right now I’d rather try to build our community within Docebo itself trying to leverage coach and share and what not, rather than adding another piece of technology. I get why it makes sense for Docebo, as I think this needs to be robust and full-featured for this type of technical community. But I’d love to hear what others think and how they are going about it. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I love this question @mwd, and I am glad you’re enjoying the community so far!

@Cindy McElhinney is the winner here 🙂 We’re using inSided to power our community. We spent a long time evaluating the right company to partner with to launch this community. As you all know, the product is always important when selecting a potential vendor, but so are the people! We have been thrilled with inSided so far. While the product has its limitations, they have been able to support our vision to build a place that empowers all of us to easily connect with one another, ask and answer questions, and share best practices and ideas!

We’d love to share more about our decision to partner with inSided and what the process has been like so far. Feel free to ask any questions in this thread so we can all learn together!

@mark we also evaluated Salesforce for our community! I have about 5 years of experience working with Salesforce Communities so I’m happy to chat about them as well.

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Cindy McElhinney I think we’re pursuing similar agendas.  Our Marketing group just launched a community powered by inSided. @ryan.woods and @Adam Ballhaussen have shared some super interesting tips.  We are also using Zendesk as our help desk. I’d love to hear how you’re integrating Zendesk and Docebo.  

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@Cindy McElhinney I think we’re pursuing similar agendas.  Our Marketing group just launched a community powered by inSided. @ryan.woods and @Adam Ballhaussen have shared some super interesting tips.  We are also using Zendesk as our help desk. I’d love to hear how you’re integrating Zendesk and Docebo.  

@cimberli It’s nice to hear from someone else using Zendesk. Check out my post here:

where I have our use case and challenges documented. I would definitely welcome continued conversation there about how we can be more successful with this integration!  Thanks!