What can I find in Integrations & APIs?

• 20 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Welcome to the Integrations & APIs Category!

This post explains the purpose and themes within this category.

What is this category about?

This category is for any questions you have related to Docebo integrations & APIs. These questions may sometimes make sense in Product Q&A, but often may have more to do with the 3rd party tool you're integrating with than Docebo. Once again, don’t worry too much about the categorization. Our moderators can always help out on that front. What matters is that you ask your question!

What can I do here?

Ask questions about how to use third-party tools with Docebo. This may be in the form of out-of-the-box integrations (offered natively by Docebo) or in the form of custom-built integrations (built via Docebo APIs & Webhooks). This category was requested by customers, so we want you to share with us how you see this category being most useful.

You can post Questions and Conversations in any category. Questions are the most common type of post in this category.

Questions are in Q/A format. They can have best answers, which give points to the user that posted the solution and highlights the answer for everyone to easily find. Make sure to mark an answer as best if it solves your problem.

Conversations are for open-ended discussion. Got something you’re curious about discussing, or looking for opinions? Start a conversation, and see who joins in.

3 replies

Hello! Has anyone successfully integrated Pendo? If so, was it a native install or browser-based? 

Can IDE be integrated with Docebo?

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Can IDE be integrated with Docebo?

Hi @Deb Jarvis, you may have better luck posting this as a question in our Integrations & APIs category. I’d also highly recommend giving more context and explaining exactly what IDE is.