Question

Reporting

• 28 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hi everyone!

I am just writing to ask if there is a way to customise the reporting in the quick reports?  

So if I want to see how completed a course is, in the quick report there is a snapshot circle with the percentage in.  The way we have our LMS set up is that everyone on that course is included in this, but my manager is asking if we can take certain people out and view it differently.  For example, we have had some leavers but they are included in the headcount and we wanted to take them out to just include active learners (but still retain historical learning).  Is there a way to do this or do I just run a standard report, take them out and do it in the old fashioned way and work it out myself?

Thanks for your help as always,

Keep safe

Paul

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

If you’re asking about the Quick Summary reports, then No...you can use the filters once you run the report but cannot change the initial settings of that report. If you are seeing inactive users, it kind of makes sense as they did consume the course so it’s a matter of perspective I guess.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

You can get more detail out of custom reports, but not quick summary. I would perhaps set custom reports to get emailed to managers.