Best Answer

Who can schedule Observation Checklists?

• 7 February 2023
  • 5 replies

Which user types can schedule out Observation Checklists? Is it Power Users and Super Admins? 

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 7 February 2023, 17:26

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Yes I believe that is correct

https://help.docebo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020124179-Creating-Managing-Observation-Checklists#subtitle-8

Userlevel 4
Badge

I have been researching this and it appears to be quite limited.  So, the Power User can only manage their own checklist. We have Power Users that work together, so only the one that created the checklist would be able to manage it.  Also, as a SuperAdmin, I cannot create a checklist and share it with a PowerUser. 

Please Note! Power Users with granted permissions can create and manage their own checklists and manage the checklists created by the users assigned to them. Find out more about list of Power Users permissions. (Creating & Managing Observation Checklists – Docebo Help & Support)

Please steer me in the right direction if I am missing something, but this lack of functionality makes it a “no go” for us.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Update: It appears my Power Users are able to see the Checklists they created but the Observation Checklist Dashboard does not allow them to see answers, even if they assigned the checklist.  I have given them the permissions:

• Observation Checklists / Manage Checklists
  • Reports / View

If they don’t have the ability to do so, REPORTS are strongly needed for Observation Checklists.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Please everyone up vote this if you haven’t already. 

The OJT available in Docebo does not meet the most minimum of our requirements since it can only be assigned to an individual - assigning to multiple profiles/roles is a must.

The purpose of the Observation Checklist function is to assist with company and regulatory compliance efforts.

These checklists would need to be completed annually and adhoc and records kept - this is a requirement from regulators.

Keeping the checklists simple would eliminate the need for training reviewers/observers on how to use the OJT.

Use the OJT to mark courses complete.

What we need:

• A simple mobile interface tailored to meet the reviewers needs when reviewing users meeting the requirements of a checklist of items (anytime, anywhere on any device)
  • A simple workflow to enable the reviewer to find the user they are going to review and grade them according to predefined checklist options.
  • The ability to pause a review and resume later since the review does not always happen in real-time.
  • Pass/Fail (meets/does not meet requirements) a user for a given Review and add comments.
  • The ability for multiple people to manage OJTs for their site/team. 
  • We would need a 'Reviewer' or 'Observer' role to be added to Docebo, allowing peers, supervisors, managers, or independent third parties to complete the evaluations.