Docebo Community Check-in: Monday, Sep. 20, 2021

• 21 September 2021
  • 0 replies
Docebo Community Check-in: Monday, Sep. 20, 2021
Userlevel 7
Badge

Hello Docebo Community!

There’s been a lot going on in the community that I’m excited to share with you. Before I do, though, I want to share the results from last month’s poll :ballot_box: , ‘How often would you like to see these check-ins?’. The option with the most votes was monthly, therefore, you can expect to see these informative check-ins once a month. Let’s get to it!

Psst...if you read all the way to the bottom, there’s a helpful video tip from a fellow Docebian! 

:bar_chart:NEW Docebo Community Health Survey

Recently, we launched our first-ever community health survey to get a pulse on how it’s going so far. Providing your valuable and honest feedback will provide help us determine how we can improve the community for YOU!

Plus, complete it by Wed., Sep. 22 and you’ll have a chance to win a $100 Amazon gift card :credit_card:

:busts_in_silhouette:Members

We now have over 1100 members, with new members joining daily. Wow, it’s really amazing to have a front row seat to watch this community grow. We are thrilled to see you interact and engage with each other to help and share your experiences. Keep it up everyone! :raised_hands:

✅ Questions & Answers

Guess what? The average response time to a question has been reduced by 50%! Last month we were over 24 hours and now we are sitting at around 12.5 hours. We are moving in the right direction and a big thanks to everyone for being so responsive and willing to help. This is what the community is all about!

Additionally, we’ve had 70 questions asked and 19 have a ‘Best Answer’ selected :nerd: , which is approximately 27%. This is a good percentage but I know we can step it :arrow_up: .

Currently there are just under 200 questions that have replies but no ‘Best Answers’ selected.

:boom:Will you help me get this number under 75 by next month?

Here’s what you can do to help:

• if you’ve asked a question, ensure you go back to read the replies and select a ‘Best Answer’

💬  Help others

Speaking of helping, let’s start now! The posts below are still patiently waiting for their first reply. 

⭐️ Most popular posts

Take a look at the posts with the most interaction this past month.

🏆  Leveling up

Since our last check-in, I’ve created a weekly leaderboard so we can see the leaderboard results, number of new members and all those who have leveled up in the previous week. Just a friendly reminder, the leaderboard resets every Sunday so, each week, you have the chance to land your spot in the top 5. Check out the most recent leaderboard update.

:loudspeaker:Did you see this NEW tip?

If you are testing features from the perspectives of different users in Sandbox, check out the video from @jenniedinh (from our CX team) for a tip on using multiple user accounts in multiple browser tabs at the same time. Thanks for sharing Jennie!

:bookmark_tabs: New Guides

We’re working hard to deliver fresh and valuable content for you via Guides (like the most recent one, 12 Notifications You Should Be Using). We’ve got some new ones in the queue and, as soon as they are ready, we’ll let you know.

📅 Upcoming Events

Docebo’s September 2021 release is just around the corner and Inspire 2021 will be here before you know it. Let us know if you plan to attend these events and be sure to register to save your spot by clicking on each event below :point_down:  

Well, you did it, you made it to the end of this month’s check-in. Thanks for taking the time to get caught up with everything community.

If you like this post, be sure to let me know with a :thumbsup: . You can also leave a reply below with any feedback/comments/suggestions for these monthly check-ins. 

Thank you for continuing to be part of this growing community, it wouldn’t be what it is today without all of you!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!