JUL 31 - AUG 4: 🏆 Results + 📌 ICYMI

• 9 August 2023
  • 0 replies
JUL 31 - AUG 4: 🏆 Results + 📌 ICYMI
Userlevel 7
Badge

It’s already August! Can you believe the summer’s going by so fast? What’s been the highlight of your summer so far? ☀️⛱️ Let us know in the comments below!

Here are the weekly results from July 31 - August 6:

:checkered_flag: Top 5 Leaderboard:

Member Weekly Points

@lrnlab

@dklinger

@AngeWi

@Daniel

@KMallette

@Natalia 🆕

Congratulations to @lrnlab for continuing to crush it in the number one spot another week running! @AngeWi is in the top 5 again this week, and we welcome back @dklinger@Daniel, and @KMallette as well. Will they remain at the top? Only time will tell.

Finally, a huge congrats to @Natalia for their first time on the leaderboard! 🥳

:wave: Welcome to our newest members

Last week, we welcomed a whopping 60 new members to our community. 🤯 WOW! That is incredible, and we’re so happy to have all of you. And a hand for @mrevenew for introducing themselves. 👏 We look forward to enjoying your company here in the community!

:trophy: Leveling Up

Here are the 22 members who took their ranks to a higher level last week.

NEW Rank (12) 👉 Novice 👉 Contributor 👉 Influencer 👉 Helper
Newcomer

@dbcrubio

@KyleRBennett

@S.Mac

@jackgayler

@Annie Woodle

@AutoTraderGuy

@amy.parker

@MonseCan

@jcellitti

Novice  

@maryanneharrison

@JKolodner
Contributor    

@dwilburn

Within Rank (10) I 👉 II II 👉 III
Novice

@melissa.herndon

@robrien

@kirkdavies

@MKnack

@emateda

@GreerHamilton

Contributor @kjanderson @kfortenb
Influencer @Holly  
Guide   @KMallette

Excellent job everyone! Here are some extra shoutouts 📢:

• @amy.parker@MonseCan, and @jcellitti all skipped Novice I and went straight up to Novice II! 🎉
  • Holy smokes! 😲 Two community members skipped entire ranks and went all the way up to Helper I last week 💥 @dwilburn skipped the Influencer rank by going straight from Contributor III to Helper I, and @JKolodner skipped TWO ranks, coming all the way up from Novice III!

📌 ICYMI

Announcements

• Check out the agenda and start planning for Docebo Inspire 2023 🚀
  • Today (August 8th) is your LAST CHANCE for early bird pricing on tickets to Docebo Inspire 2023, so don’t miss out!

Will you be the next person to break into the leaderboard? We’ll find out next week!

​​​​

[Last week’s post: JUL 24-28]

For all our new members (or anyone in need of a refresher), if you aren’t sure what it takes to level up, check out this community post that explains points and badges

0 replies

Be the first to reply!