šŸ† June 2022: Week 2 Results

šŸ† June 2022: Week 2 Results
Userlevel 7
Badge

These results are from the week of June 6-10.

Ā 

Iā€™m really excited to bring you the results from last week! No delaying, here they are!Ā 

Ā 

:checkered_flag:Ā Top 5 Leaderboard:

1. @steveninfinger
  2. @lrnlabĀ Ā Ā  Ā  Ā 
  3. @dklinger
  4. @Neil PattersonĀ Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 
  5. @Annarose.PetersonĀ Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā 

All members landing a top spot last week are no strangers to the weekly leaderboard BUT we want to congratulateĀ @steveninfingerĀ for claiming the #1 spot for the first time!!! Way to goĀ šŸ™Œ

Ā 

:wave:Ā Welcome to our newest members

We flew right past our weekly goal last week as we welcomed 61 new members! Big thanks toĀ @teresa.mycity.orgĀ andĀ @abeachĀ for taking a minute to post their introsĀ šŸ™‚. We love getting to know you a little better!Ā 

Not only did we hit our weekly goal, we also achievedĀ another milestone last week as WE OFFICIALLY HITĀ 3000 MEMBERSšŸ’„Ā Wow!!

We set this goal early in the year and Iā€™m so happy to announce that we did it. This wouldnā€™t have happened without each and every one of you. Thank you for continuing to participate and engage in this community. This is such an incredible milestone and itā€™s all thanks to you!

And, of course, we are thrilled to announce our 3000th member isĀ @LDAlexPM3Ā šŸŽ‰

Ā 

Ā 

:trophy:Ā Leveling Up

Last week, we saw 23Ā members take their rank to anotherĀ level and oneĀ of them continued their streak to threeĀ weeks inĀ a row.Ā Take a look to see who they areĀ ā¬‡ļø

Ā 

NEW Rank (17)

Ā šŸ‘‰Ā Novice

Ā šŸ‘‰Ā Contributor

Newcomer

@Cheney

@judiyost

@johnny.barton

@ILonka S.

@brandonmaldonado

@mamh951

@AnneG

@hwolfehall

@JavierPuertas

@abeach

@LDAlexPM3Ā šŸŽ‰

Ā 

Ā 
Novice Ā 

@aswartz

@msantos

@tommyVan

@JEntis

@sbessen

@jmkachidurian

Ā 

Within Rank (6)

IIĀ šŸ‘‰Ā III

Novice

@lisa.schneer

@susan2000

@Jamie Pitzen

@omer.bitas

Contributor @abaumgard
Helper @steveninfinger

Ā 

Yup, šŸ‘€ we see all of you!Ā Congratulations on taking your rank to a higher level.Ā šŸ‘

Ā 

šŸ“¢Ā Here are a few extra shoutoutsĀ to share:

• @AnneGĀ andĀ @hwolfehallĀ flew past Novice I, landing themselves in Novice II directly from NewcomerĀ šŸ›©ļø
  • @JavierPuertasĀ @abeachĀ and,Ā our 3000th member,Ā @LDAlexPM3Ā wasted no time and levelled up in their very first weekĀ šŸ¤œšŸ¤›
  • @jmkachidurianĀ jumped right past Contributor I into the Contributor II rankĀ šŸ¤“
  • @aswartzĀ continued the streak ranking up for a third consecutive week. Can they make it 4 and inch their way closer to 7 (which is the current record)?Ā šŸ”„

Ā 

Who will claim aĀ top spot in the leaderboard this week and/or take their rank to the next level? It could be YOU!!Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

For all our new members (or anyoneĀ in need of a refresher), check outĀ this post that explains points and badges in the community!Ā 

Ā 

[Last weekā€™s results:Ā June 2022: Week 1]Ā 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@steveninfinger post? Paid off in dividendsā€¦..notedā€¦.come up with intriguing posts.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ā 

I knew it was possible, but I didnā€™t think itā€™d happen to me.Ā šŸ˜

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ā 

šŸ¤£Perfect gif choice!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ā 

šŸ¤£Perfect gif choice!

I swear I didnā€™t spend 5 minutes deciding on one.Ā šŸ˜

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

haha, as first day back in a while, this is extremely entertaining to see in catching up!