🏆 March 2022: Week 3 Results

• 21 March 2022
  • 0 replies
🏆  March 2022: Week 3 Results
Userlevel 7
Badge

The weekly leaderboard results are in from last week. Check out the top 5, number of new members and everyone that took their ranks to the next level! :arrow_down:

:checkered_flag:The top 5 from the leaderboard last week were:

1. @Bfarkas  
  2. @gstager    
  3. @modonetwork :new:
  4. @dklinger          
  5. @lrnlab         

For the third consecutive week, @Bfarkas beat out @gstager @dklinger and @lrnlab for the number one spot. Way to go! We also welcomed @modonetwork into the top 5 for the very first time. Congratulations!! :relaxed:

:wave: Welcome to our newest members

We hit our goal last week as we welcomed 51 new members :fire:. We’re so glad you found this community and we hope that it will become a valuable resource for you. Oh and we’d love to learn a little more about you so please take a minute to post your introduction!

:trophy: Leveling Up

Last week, we had 9 members take their ranks to the next level which deserves some special :speaking_head: recognition. 

@rhunt79   - Newcomer  :point_right: Novice I 

@cfriedman  - Newcomer  :point_right: Novice I 

@jonv  - Newcomer  :point_right: Novice I 

@cgleichner  - Newcomer  :point_right: Novice I 

@ejpopper  - Newcomer  :point_right: Novice I 

@sbessen  - Newcomer  :point_right: Novice II 

@rtayag  -  Newcomer  :point_right: Novice II

@Jeremy.DeLong  -  Novice II  :point_right:  Novice III 

@julied  -  Novice II  :point_right:  Contributor I 

Great job everyone! Plus, @cgleichner and @ejpopper didn’t waste any time and leveled up in their very first week! :comet:

Off to the races this week is @catherinepauwels with @IanMonk @MCSTFS @Melchiorre and @ejacquet not far behind! Let the friendly competition begin :hourglass_flowing_sand:

For all our new members (or anyone in need of a refresher), check out this post that explains points and badges in the community!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!