OCT 30 - NOV 3: 🏆 Results + 📌 ICYMI

• 8 November 2023
  • 0 replies
OCT 30 - NOV 3: 🏆 Results + 📌 ICYMI
Userlevel 7
Badge

October has passed, and we’re now looking at a brisk November! Personally, I love some autumn leaves and a slight chill. 🍂 What about you?

Our weekly results are below, but remember to check out our ICYMI section 👇

:checkered_flag: Top 5 Leaderboard:

Member Weekly Points

@Bfarkas

@JeanetteMcVeigh

@lrnlab

@Daniel

@jlreonal

@Bfarkas is back on top this week, taking over the top spot with over 500 points! 🤯 Close behind are @JeanetteMcVeigh and @lrnlab, each with over 200 points, and @Daniel and @jlreonal with over 100 each. Wow! You all brought it this week 💪 

:wave: Welcome to our newest members

Last week we welcomed 46 new members to the community. We didn’t quite beat last week, but I think we can agree we’re keeping that momentum going! 🏃‍♀️

In case you haven’t already, make sure to check out our Welcome Guide for New Members and our Community Guidelines.

:trophy: Leveling Up

Last week, 11 community members leveled up.

NEW Rank (6) 👉 Novice 👉 Contributor 👉 Guide
Newcomer

@wreinwald

@rstacel

@Bsajenko

@SkillsandLearning

Novice   @AaronStephens  
Helper     @JeanetteMcVeigh

Within Rank (5) I 👉 II II 👉 III
Novice

@DonaldPSimpson

@Teresa2023

@Ian

@jsalinas

@rgill29

Congrats to all! You all are what makes our community great, and we love watching all of you advance in the rankings each week.

A few special shoutouts:

• Once again we see @rgill29 level up for the second week in a row 💥
  • @Bsajenko and @SkillsandLearning both skipped right from Newcomer to Novice I in their first week!
  • Finally, @JeanetteMcVeigh skipped right past Helper III on the way to Guide II ⚡️

📌 ICYMI - Important posts from last week

News & Announcements

Events

Last week’s Release Readiness Webinar is now available on-demand ⬆️

Guides

@Bfarkas came out with a new API Browser Quick Grab guide last week! Check it out at the link above ⬆️

❓Unanswered Questions

Are you a CSS wizard? You might be just the hero to help answer the questions below ⬇️

That’s it for this week, but the next leaderboard is up in the air. Who will reign from the top slot? Come back next week to find out! 🔎

​​​​

[Last week’s post: OCT 23-27]

For all our new members (or anyone in need of a refresher), if you aren’t sure what it takes to level up, check out this community post that explains points and badges

0 replies

Be the first to reply!