Skip to main content

This post is a week late but better late than never, right!? Here’s a look at the results.

:checkered_flag: Top 5 Leaderboard:

Member Weekly Points
1 @lrnlab 429

@Lena 

3 @dklinger  80
4 @KMallette  78
5 @jim.reed  🆕 66

Once again, @lrnlab landed in the top spot and @dklinger moved up 2 from the previous week! We welcomed back @Lena and @KMallette to the top 5 and a big welcome to @jim.reed for their first-ever weekly leaderboard finish. Way to go everyone and congrats! 

:wave: Welcome to our newest members

We said a brand new hello to 48 new members! We are so happy you’ve joined us and we look forward to seeing you around. In case you missed it, be sure to familiarize yourself with our important Community Guidelines that are part of our Welcome Guide for New Members

:trophy: Leveling Up

Here are the 17 members who levelled up.

NEW Rank (10) 👉 Novice 👉 Contributor
Newcomer

@B036634 

@mikeller 

@Lore 

@RyanNeal 

@JennaM_BA

@johnathan.banks 

@Eliza877

@lukeheatgeek 

@Ragnee kumari 

Novice  

@LeslieKelley 

Within Rank (7) I 👉 II II 👉 III
Novice

@rheaton 

@CraigG 

@Belstone 

@shanejacques 

@kbrastad 

@talya.pacheco 

@JumpingBeanTraining 

Awesome job! Extra shoutouts to @JennaM_BA for flying past Novice I straight into Novice II and @Eliza877 and @lukeheatgeek for ranking up in their very first week. Congrats to @Ragnee kumari for landing in Novice II without a stop in Novice I AND for doing it in the very first week in the community! 

For all our new members (or anyone in need of a refresher!), if you aren’t sure what it takes to level up, check out this community post that explains points and badges!.

ICYMI

​​​​

/Last week’s post: SEP 30-OCT 4]

Be the first to reply!