🏆 Weekly Leaderboard Results

• 3 November 2021
  • 1 reply
🏆 Weekly Leaderboard Results
Userlevel 7
Badge

The below results are from the week of October 25-29.

It was an exciting and close finish to the top last week! Let’s take a look at the results.

:checkered_flag:The top 5 from the leaderboard last week were:

1. @lrnlab
  2. @dklinger 
  3. @alekwo 
  4. @peppo_valetto 
  5. @JenWadsworth 

@lrnlab made it back to the top last week, with @dklinger and @alekwo not far behind! :loudspeaker: @peppo_valetto and @JenWadsworth both made their first appearance in the top 5. Congratulations to all of you!  :clap:

:wave: Welcome to our newest members

Last week, we had 96 new members join us! (:point_left: That’s not a typo). Wondering why this number is the highest it’s been since we started these leaderboard results? Well, ICYMI, we’re currently in the process of bringing the idea experience into the community. So, if a customer has previously submitted an idea and/or vote that is part of the migration, a community account is required in order to successfully attribute their idea data. We’re excited to have all of these new members with us and can’t wait to launch the full idea experience by the end of next week (if everything goes to plan! :fingers_crossed:). Also, thanks to @malicm and @vwheeldon for taking a minute to post their community intro. Both have some very cool interesting yet little-known-facts, so go check them out!

:trophy: Leveling Up

Wow, check out the 14 members who levelled up in their ranks last week! 

@Colleen.McClellan - Newcomer  :point_right: Novice I 

@jwatkins - Newcomer  :point_right: Novice I 

@mshumway - Newcomer  :point_right: Novice I 

@abaumgard - Newcomer  :point_right: Novice I

@malicm - Newcomer  :point_right: Novice I

@lavinia.menicucci - Newcomer  :point_right: Novice I

@Donald.Watson - Newcomer  :point_right: Novice I

@wizenup - Novice II  :point_right: Novice III 

@dmdvf  - Novice II  :point_right: Novice III

@JenniferJames -  Novice III :point_right: Contributor I 

@elamast -  Novice III :point_right: Helper II

@Annarose.Peterson - Novice III :point_right: Helper III

@gcrawford88 -  Contributor II  :point_right: Contributor III

@lrnlab -  Guide II  :point_right: Guide III (one rank away from the first one to hit out Hero rank!!!)

:raised_hands: Congratulations to each and every one of you! @Colleen.McClellan and @jwatkins didn’t waste any time and ranked up in their very first week. @mshumway took his rank to the next level in just his second week in the community. @wizenup levelled up for the second week in a row (challenge: can you make it 3 consecutive weeks!?). @JenniferJames joined the community at the beginning of October and has ranked up 3 out of the total 4 weeks she’s been here. @elamast and @Annarose.Peterson both ranked up more than one rank. And, @lrnlab is just one rank away from landing in our highest rank of Hero. So amazing! :relaxed:

For all our new members (or anyone in need of a refresher), check out this post that explains points and badges in the community!

What a week, right!? 

I love bringing you these leaderboard updates each week and a big thanks to all those who voted letting me know you look forward to them too!

:hourglass_flowing_sand: Until next week...

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I would like to lodge a formal protest. (just kidding, just kidding)

I do not think that @lrnlab has a job other than stalking around the community. I mean I like consciously really tried this week….

Maybe he just did….:)

We love you @lrnlab!  You make me want to come back and learn more from you.