🏆 Weekly Leaderboard Results [Dec. 20-24]

• 31 December 2021
  • 0 replies
🏆  Weekly Leaderboard Results [Dec. 20-24]
Userlevel 7
Badge

With the lead up to Christmas :christmas_tree:, here’s a look at who made their way into the top 5 leaderboard last week! 

:checkered_flag:The top 5 from the leaderboard last week were:

1. @gstager  
  2. @dklinger  
  3. @lrnlab
  4. @Lucy.blake :new:
  5. @emermuldoon :new:

Congratulations to @gstager who held on to the top spot last week and made a triumphant debut into the #1 spot for the first time! @Lucy.blake and @emermuldoon are newcomers to the top 5 (@emermuldoon in their very first week!!!). The friendly competition continues for @dklinger and @lrnlab with only 10 points separating them last week. That’s really close. Great job everyone! :thumbsup:

:wave: Welcome to our newest members

We said hello to 27 new members last week! @amanda.f made her way into the Novice rank by posting her introduction. Thanks Amanda! :relaxed:

:trophy: Leveling Up

Even though it was a quiet week last week, we still had 11 members level up. And, if you’ve been following the leaderboard updates for the past 6 weeks, you may notice a pretty special accomplishment by the last member listed below :point_down:

@gfenton  - Newcomer  :point_right: Novice I 

@TrishAH  - Newcomer  :point_right: Novice I 

@achess23  - Newcomer  :point_right: Novice I 

@BHDan  - Newcomer  :point_right: Novice I 

@technovangelistt  - Newcomer  :point_right: Novice I 

@amanda.f  - Newcomer  :point_right: Novice I 

@lhubbard  - Novice I  :point_right: Novice III 

@Stephen.Barton  - Novice II  :point_right: Novice III 

@haziehalim   -  Novice II  :point_right: Novice III 

@Chelsy Koshy  -  Contributor II  :point_right: Contributor III

@gstager   -  Helper I  :point_right: Helper II 

Congrats on taking your ranks to the next level!!  :loudspeaker: @Chelsy Koshy leveled up for the 3rd week in a row and @gstager did it once again; 6 weeks in the community and his 6th consecutive week leveling up! Way to go :raised_hands:

Who will land in the top spot this week?

For all our new members (or anyone in need of a refresher), check out this post that explains points and badges in the community!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!