Is anyone using Docebo Connect?

• 15 September 2021
  • 27 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi all - long time member, first time poster here!

Our organization has been with Docebo for a year now, and 3 of our greatest points of friction with the system are user management, reporting, and enrollment automations (and what we really need are un-enrollment automations as well), which all lead to a continuous time-suck for our LMS admin. Dealing with support desk tickets, putting together reports, and managing manual workarounds waste hours of time every week.

Our internal data management team has created an API connection between Ultipro (our HRIS) and Docebo, which handles user management, and also includes a few automation scripts that do things like assign power user profiles and assign users to branches, but it is very clunky and is vulnerable to all sorts of issues, which our internal resource does not have the bandwidth to truly dive into. Plus, there are just certain Docebo data end-points in the back end that simply are not fully exposed - which is why we also are having a hard time connecting it to Tableau to build reporting dashboards.

Docebo now offers a product called CONNECT which is meant to create more sophisticated integrations with systems such as UltiPro (HRIS) and Tableau (reporting), and create a much higher level of automation throughout the system. We have also been told that the interface can be managed by us as admins (vs needing to rely on other specialized, cross functional resources in our org).

My question for the group is… has anyone tried or is currently utilizing Docebo Connect? Would love to hear any testimonials or insight on the product as we continue to research and potentially build a budget proposal for it.

27 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

That’s well formulated. I will know more as we finalize and close on a Docebo Connect integration (to PowerBI).

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

That’s well formulated. I will know more as we finalize and close on a Docebo Connect integration (to PowerBI).

You have PowerBI but not Power Automate?