July 1-7: Weekly Community Review

July 1-7: Weekly Community Review
Userlevel 7
Badge +1

July is officially here and below are the results from the very first week. Be sure to check out the ICYMI section at the end as there are a few topics still waiting for a reply from last week!

:checkered_flag: Top 5 Leaderboard:

Member Weekly Points
1 @lrnlab 105
2 @erika.nelson  88
3 @the DH Pace Academy Team  85
4 @domenico.carboni  70
5 @Katzen  56

Another week, another top finish for @lrnlab! Actually, it marks the 11th consecutive week in the number one spot. 💥  We also had two members make their weekly leaderboard debut. Congrats to @erika.nelson and @the DH Pace Academy Team 🎉.  Shout out to our very own @domenico.carboni for grabbing a top spot and to @Katzen for holding on to a top spot for a third week in a row. 🙌

:wave: Welcome to our newest members

It was a short week last week with our US members celebrating Independence Day 🇺🇸 but we still had 34 members join us last week! We are still on track to hit 8000 by mid-August 👍 If you are new to Docebo Community, or would like a refresher, take a look at our important Community Guidelines that are part of our Welcome Guide for New Members.

:trophy: Leveling Up

Check out the 9 members that levelled up last week, That’s right, we see you 👀

NEW Rank (6) 👉 Novice
Newcomer

@mslezak 

@Amanda Connaher 

@reanneh 

@BourneBeth 

@Monserrat Cantero 

@kurtis.haines 

Within Rank (3) I 👉 II II 👉 III I 👉 III
Novice

@rterakedis   
Contributor      @dhorne 
Influencer @julientrudel     

Way to go everyone! 🗣 We also want to give another shoutout to @mslezak and @Monserrat Cantero for flying past Novice I straight into Novice II and to @kurtis.haines for ranking up in their very first week! 👏

📌 ICYMI

Product Research & Design

Topics with no reply

We’d love your help! Here are the topics we received last week that are in need of a reply:

Questions

​​​​​​

Conversations

Will you be the one to claim a top spot in this week’s leaderboard? Don’t delay, engage today 😉

​​​​

[Last week’s post: JUN 24-28]

For all our new members (or anyone in need of a refresher), if you aren’t sure what it takes to level up, check out this community post that explains points and badges

0 replies

Be the first to reply!