JAN 23-27: ๐Ÿ† Results + *NEW*๐Ÿ“Œ ICYMI

• 31 January 2023
  • 0 replies
JAN 23-27: ๐Ÿ† Results + *NEW*๐Ÿ“Œ ICYMI
Userlevel 6
Badge

Itโ€™s our final full week of January! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Can you believe the month has gone by so quickly? Below you can take a look at our weekly results to see whoโ€™s been making the most of the time left. And donโ€™t forget to check out the new ๐Ÿ“Œ ICYMI section at the bottom to see whatย you may have missed last week!

ย 

:checkered_flag:ย Top 5 Leaderboard:

ย  Member Weekly Points
1 @Bfarkas

2 @lrnlabย ย  ย  ย  ย  418
3 @lrodmanย ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  300
4 @paolo.gaioniย ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  297
5 @Annarose.Petersonย ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  209

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 

ย 

It appearsย @Bfarkasย has reclaimed the top spot, followed closely byย @lrnlabย in the second spot.ย ๐ŸŽ‰ Congratulations also go out toย @lrodman, Doceboโ€™s ownย @paolo.gaioni, andย @Annarose.Peterson, all leaderboard veterans! Who shall challenge them for their spots next week?ย ๐Ÿค”

ย 

:wave:ย Welcome to our newest members

Last week 73ย new membersย joined our community.ย ๐Ÿ‘‹ Welcome all newcomers! Weโ€™re happy to have you here, and if you havenโ€™t been sure where to start, please take aย look through our Guide for New Members that outlines our Community Guidelines. If you have any questions, please send me a DM!

ย 

:trophy:ย Leveling Up

Wow, aย total of 23ย members ascended the rankings last week!ย ๐Ÿ’ฅ

ย 

NEW Rank (12) ๐Ÿ‘‰ย Novice ๐Ÿ‘‰ Contributor ๐Ÿ‘‰ Influencer
Newcomer

@rraggl

@gregory.coney

@treedy

@Conor

@TrishFeehan

@claire

@colinfarrelly88

@KMurrayย ย 

@pberkery

@trilly

ย  ย 
Novice ย 

@AnnetteNewnum

ย 
Contributor ย  ย  @dave.cerrone

ย 

Within Rank (11) I ๐Ÿ‘‰ย II II ๐Ÿ‘‰ย III I ๐Ÿ‘‰ย III
Novice

@FitzySol

@katie

@B0LT

@christopherIRI

@PaulaJarvis

ย 
Contributor

@hchewni

@millipore-stephen

ย  @hwolfehall
Helper @LNew ย  ย 
Guide ย  @elamast ย 
Hero @Annarose.Peterson ย  ย 

ย 

Look at all those rank ups! Congratulations to all, and a few shoutouts ๐Ÿ“ข to those who really knocked it out of the park:

• Itโ€™s been another week of newcomers blazing past Novice I up to Novice II withย @claireย @colinfarrelly88ย andย @KMurrayย ๐Ÿš€
  • @AnnetteNewnumย skipped Contributor I on the way from Novice III to Contributor IIโ€ฆ
  • ...andย @hwolfehallย made a similar jump from Contributor I straight to Contributor IIIย ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
  • Newcomersย @pberkeryย andย @trillyย made it to Novice I in their first weekย ๐ŸŽŠ

ย 

Who will make the biggest splash next week?ย ๐ŸŒŠย @Bfarkasย andย @lrnlabย are taking the lead withย @lrodmanย @KMalletteย andย @Annarose.Petersonย on their heels. Itโ€™s only Monday, though, so who knows who may pull ahead!ย ๐Ÿƒ

ย 

๐Ÿ“Œ *NEW*ย ICYMI

January is almost over, and it looks like the ICYMI section is here to stay! So far 80% of voters have been enjoying these updates on community content, but the poll isnโ€™t over yet. If you havenโ€™t voted,ย click here to tell us what you think!

ย 

Event

Thereโ€™s a new DU Live event happening this Wednesday, so donโ€™t forget to sign up!

ย 

Guide

Two new guides fromย @Bfarkasย came out last week, including the first of his new API Browser Quick Grabs series. Be sure to check that out if youโ€™re new to using Doceboโ€™s API!

Product Research & Design*

Nothing new here, but these posts are still seeking feedback from community members:

ย 

*Please note: you must be a registered member of the community in order to access theseย posts.ย 

ย 

ย 

[Last weekโ€™s post:ย JAN 16-20]

ย 

For all our new members (or anyoneย in need of a refresher), if you arenโ€™t sure what it takes to level up, check outย this community post that explains points and badges!ย 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!