Skip to main content

Here you’ll find the weekly review for our first official week in June! Be sure to read through until the end to check out our ICYMI section 👇👇👇

:checkered_flag: Top 5 Leaderboard:

Member Weekly Points
1 @lrnlab 351
2 @Annarose.Peterson 169
3 @hwolfehall 160
4 @Ian 128
5 @dianex.gomez 113

It’s the 7th consecutive week at number 1 for @lrnlab. Way to go! The rest have all been in the top 5 before, but has been some time since we’ve seen them so welcome back to each of you 🙌.

:wave: Welcome to our newest members

We said hello to 45 new members last week 🎉. Unbelievably, if we keep this up, we’ll be at 8000 members by mid-August. Crazy, right!? To our newbies, welcome and be sure to introduce yourself to the community and check out our Docebo Community Guidelines as well as our handy Welcome Guide for New Members

:trophy: Leveling Up

We’re excited to shout out the 18 members who levelled up last week. You all deserve this special recognition!

NEW Rank (10) 👉 Novice 👉 Contributor
Newcomer

@USJG06

@Laura Saunders

@michelle.l.williams

@moconnell

@caitlin

@sdecoste

@MadelynM

@MitchyM

@Sophie.Hankin

Novice  

@heather.wallace2

Within Rank (8) I 👉 II II 👉 III I 👉 III
Novice

@JesusValencia

@thanh-central

@MelissaKustra

@CaseyCrompton

@twine2024

Contributor   @ponnammal.sundaram @kfontanini
Guide @JZenker    

Well done everyone! We also want to give an extra shoutout to @Sophie.Hankin for ranking up in her very first week and to @MadelynM for skipping right past Novice I into Novice II from the Newcomer rank 💥

📌 ICYMI

Inspire

Upcoming Webinar

Product Updates

Unanswered Questions

Please check these out to see if you can help by posting a reply!

Our birthday draw is complete and the winners have been announced! Congratulations to all the winners and thanks to everyone who celebrated with us. Until next May...

🏎️ Off to the races this week is @lrnlab@DPatel@JeanetteMcVeigh@trose23 and @Katzen. Who will hold on to their top spot and who will make their way in? Check back next week to find out!

​​​​

sLast week’s post: MAY 37-31]

For all our new members (or anyone in need of a refresher), if you aren’t sure what it takes to level up, check out this community post that explains points and badges

Be the first to reply!