So, what do you think of Docebo Community​​​​? 💙

• 8 September 2021
  • 2 replies
So, what do you think of Docebo Community​​​​? 💙
Userlevel 7
Badge

Can you believe Docebo Community has been live for over 3 months? 

Thanks to each and every one of you, we’ve hit some incredible milestones and we are just a couple people away from having 1100 members :tada:

With all of this rapid growth, I’m checking in to see how your experience has been so far. I want to know if the community is meeting your expectations and if it’s an essential resource for you. I also want to know if you have any suggestions for improvements. Tell me everything!

Giving your valuable and honest feedback will help us determine what’s working and how we can improve the community for YOU!

Click here to begin survey

:rotating_light: If you complete this short survey and provide your email address before the end of day on September 22, you’ll have a chance to win a $100 Amazon gift card! Winners will be announced in the community on September 24. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey, I really appreciate it! :relaxed:

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

:rotating_light: Friendly reminder: today’s the last day to complete the survey for your chance to win a $100 Amazon gift card. I’ll be announcing TWO winners here on Friday!

Userlevel 7
Badge

Well, this is it. :hourglass:The time has come to announce the winners of the $100 Amazon gift cards

:drum: Drumroll please……………...

@Annarose.Peterson 
@shouck 

:tada: CONGRATULATIONS @Annarose.Peterson and @shouck!!!!!!!

A big thanks, once again, to everyone who took time to complete our first Docebo Community Health Survey. I really appreciate you taking the time to provide your valuable feedback. :slight_smile: