Question

Customize the Registration Dialog?

• 24 February 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Does anyone know how to customize the Register dialog? We are going to use Branch Codes to put new users in the right branch, but only for a specific type of users. We wanted to put text near that field to indicate they should enter their code if given one but ignore if they were not given a code. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

One possible solution would be to update the label on the field to read “Branch Code (Required if one has been provided)” from the localization tool.  But it will change that label on the entire platform.

I can’t think of anything else you could add to that dialog off the top of my head.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Sorry, I was trying to test which Key on the localization tool that is found on - I think it is one of these two:

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank you Annarose - I tried both of those first and should have mentioned that. It never showed up. I did add it to the tag line at the top but it is tiny and easily missed. I may play around some CSS to see if I can get it bigger. The preference had been to have it as part of the field label though. I love that we can customize, it is just a bit hard to figure out where sometimes. :)